​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Darlington Fox Pen’s Annual All Age Kids Hunt Oct 23-24, 2015

It's that time of year again - Time to get geared up for our annual kids hunt!!! We are super excited this year - as always! Here are the basics -

Darlington Fox Pen Annual All Age Kids Hunt - Oct 23-24, 2015. Entry fee is $30. Bench show will be Friday night at 7:30pm - Remember everyone is a winner kiddos so bring on those hounds!. We will cast Saturday morning at daylight and run for 5 hours. Hunt will be ran under CRHA rules - hounds may be entered in kids names but will still count for HOY and KOY. Just make sure that you note the Kennel/persons name on the entry form. For questions or numbers give Anna, Emma or Cole a call at 985-517-8072.

Now for the fun stuff....

Friday night along with the bench show we will have a bonfire with smores and hot chocolate! And of course a HAUNTED HAYRIDE!!!! Fun and games will begin after breakfast Saturday. We will have some of the favorite's - egg toss, sack races, balloon pop, apple bobbing, the famous pie eating contest (yes I'm going to redeem my title this year!!!), barking and howling contest and of course more new and exciting ones to be added. Oh and we will have a SPACEWALK again this year!!!

The kitchen will be open Friday night and Saturday so bring you appetite.

Trophies will be given for the top ten and prizes for games and activities throughout the day. Remember any and all donations are greatly appreciated!!!

Remember guys and dolls this is just the beginning - we will be adding games, activities and prizes in the upcoming weeks.

Don't forget to call now to get the best numbers - they go fast!! Looking forward to seeing all the old faces and a bunch of new ones this year. Now get those hounds ready kiddos! That 1st place trophy is gonna be a BIG ONE!!!!

Re: Darlington Fox Pen’s Annual All Age Kids Hunt Oct 23-24, 2015

BTT

Hey we're only 2 weeks away!!!! From our awsome kids hunt at Darlington!!!

Now that we have a NEW fence around the camp we are ready to play all the amazing games with out Mr. Jimmy's dogs coming up to the camp. We are really excited about the PIE EATTING CONTEST!!!!!!! the SPACE WALK!!! the EGG TOSE!!! and all the other amazing games , my favorite thing is the HAUNTED HAY RIDE!!!!

We are going to have amazing prizes this year (as always!!) the top 10 will get awsome trophies.

There will be a doggie halloween dress up contest on friday night at 7:30 (during the bench show). And a big bond fire with smores and hot dogs.

We have a lot of numbers out so we will need a lot of judges I have about 5 or 6 right now so if anyone could come help on that part that would be GREAT!!!!

Give me a call if you need any numbers, would like to judge , or have any donations for the hunt just let me know at:

985-517-8072

Hope to see everyone there, and having a great time!!!!!!!

Will the pen be open this sat for running

My dogs like those eggs! We need a head count for ice cream.

With the hunt just about a week away I just wanted to give a little update -

We have got some awesome trophies ordered!!! As always every kiddo will receive one but the top 10 are extra special!

Our line up of games and activities is looking good. Don't forget to come out Friday night for the bench show and the costume contest. We will also be having a haunted hayride and bonfire.

Mrs. Christine Wascom is going to be running the kitchen Friday night and Saturday so come hungry!

Mrs. Margret is going to be running the computer for us Saturday so mom won't miss the pie eating contest - LOL!!!

Big thanks to both of them for helping out!!! With all the fun and games going on we wanted to make sure that nothing got overlooked.

We have a god line up of judges but as always the more the merrier so if you know of anyone who wants to come help just please tell them to give me a call.

We have some surprise donations and prizes so come ready to play and hunt hard!!!

And as always it's never too late to get your numbers.....just give me a call!

Thanks so much for all your support and looking forward to another great hunt!!!

Anna

Mr Jimmie -

You know I love your dogs!!!LOL HAHAHAHAHA!!!! And thanks so much for the ice cream. I think there will prob be about 20-30 kids plus adults. We will be happy with whatever you donate and make it work. Thank you soooooo much!!!

Hunt starts tonight!!!!! Don't forget about the costume contest!!!! And the Bon fire is ready to go!!! We are super excited!!! Not too late to get your numbers. 985-517-8072 or just come on over and we'll hook you up with some. Looking to be a great hunt!!!!