​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oak ridge pup hunt results

1) 1400 Pts Jason & Ellie Kate Ely 2) 1195 hi tech 3) 1060 hi tech 4) 880 chase Thomas 5) 815 Zac Johnson 6) 805 Jason & Ellie Kate Ely 7) 800 triple p 8) 615 triple p 9) 575 Duck 10) 575 Zac Johnson Thanks to all hunters and judges! It was awesome three hours running with some good pups! Best mouth was hound 99 triple p and classiest hound was 62 chase Thomas. looking forward to derby hunt next month!

Re: Oak ridge pup hunt results

Congrats to Jason on a big win glad someone was able to put smoken slow kennels back in his place !!Lamo ha! An to all that placed.

Enjoy your short lived high! Even a three legged squirrel can occasionally dig up a nut! Heard you celebrated by taking your two winners to chucky cheese last night ! Heard though you had to remove the training wheels before letting them play! Lol

Tommy Slade got smoked!bahaha

Lol congrats Jason on your win and all that placed! Hi tech like I told ya I still beat you and didn't even get my name called out! I sold Jason that pup! Lmao! If u gonna out run smokin s pup you better put a lil more grease on them training wheels!

No more corn falling from his ears. smoke took its place .lol

I sure did !

Deer dog beat Marc

Congrats to all that place. Great running and good times

Yeah we deer hunt ours to my dear.lol

Had a real good time good class of dogs really injoyed watching the kids get there trophys 4th place- amy -off bc Sam -Thomas Bonnie

2nd place # 46 hi tech camo ( oak ridge Psycho x hi tech bobby sue)
3rd place #49 hi tech lil sue ( oak ridge psycho x hi tech bobby sue)

CAN I GET A NUMBER TO SMOKIN S, THKS

601-528-3324

I breed my own thanks

Yup , breed your own gyps to julys when Brian aint around.

Say it ain't so.......

Yes it is. Got him on camera with a walker gyp in one hand and a July in the other hand. With a smile from ear to ear.

Funny sounds like a dream smoken slow kennels had.lamo truth be known that smoken slow kennels had oak ridge pull his Lil panties up this year .bahaha good for you lol you still getting your ***skint every hunt you enter them in in my book bc I know the truth Lil buddy much love .lol

Whats the breeding on the pups that placed

Y do y'all want to put the results on here when u didn't advertise it on here.. We don't care bout the results. Tommie and Brian trying get the microscope off them cheating an running their old dogs..

Chris you better pray to the good lord above I don't find out who you are!

what is the dog off of and where did it come from that won the hunt by a mile.

Tommie u can't do nothing if u find out, don't let that mouth overload that big buttttt of yours... You've put on a lot of weight here lately to be talking bout fightin... You getting tooooo old jus like your dogs and Brian. Brain has always said he knew how to figure out who was talking on the internet, he knew IP addresses so jus ask him who I am.. Y'all should know what the deal is on first place dog. That's y they won't answer

Nothing has changed..............always a grown man crying. Lmao

i was told the first place dog was something different

I don't have time to watch masterfox like a soap popper but here's it is 1st place # 11 Ely's Peeper ( Dearmans Yellow Hammer x Dearmans Little Bit )

This puppy is my breeding was born on my place and wasn't to old for this hunt.

Anyone missing a L & W gyp in latimer larue area? Looks to be 4 to 6years old. Name plate gone off collar. She been hanging around Indian fork rd for a week or so.