​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Millard all age money hunt

We will be having a 3 hour all age hunt august 8 at our pen. $60 entry fee will be paying back $40 a dog one place for every 10 dogs . The pen is well stocked and game running well. Pen is open to running call Richie at 228-518-5002. For numbers call me at 228-669-6932. We are going to limit this to 50 dogs

Re: Millard all age money hunt

Jackie I need one number

Whos it going to be. Who has numbers. Post us a list it should a fast flying 3 hours for sure. happy hunting.

We are at our limit on numbers I am starting a waiting list if you want on the waiting list contact me or put in here if you are not planning on coming or using your numbers contact me because I have people waiting on numbers thanks

Just wanting to let everybody know the game situation in our pen I went and fed this evening and counted 9 for sure and there is usually a couple of more you don't see we are still having the hunt just wanted to let everybody know .if you are not planning on coming please turn in numbers thanks

If you had me down for numbers give them out both gyps in heat

Where is the results?

??????????
Where is the results?

The results were called out at the hunt. Get off the internet and go to the hunt if you want to know!!

1 Scott show 2 big creek 3 smokin s

Why isn't the results on here ? Have always been put on here before from Millard! People would like to see the top 10 and the breeding on these hounds!