​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Young Males for Sale

I have two 13 month old males for sale out of Butlers Lil Bill and Butlers Curl. Both hounds are tough and have plenty of heel with big chop mouths. I just dont have room for them. $150 a piece or 250 for the pair.

Re: Young Males for Sale

How is lil Bill bread, thanks so much

Do you have a number so I can call you

Lil Bill is out of Oak Ridge Smokey and BM Foxy Hale. Oak Ridge Smokey is Hi Fever Guinea X Red Streak Guinea. BM Foxy Hale is Little Red Hale X Wild Honey Hale. Ph.318 527 3077

chase, have these hounds been run at night. have they been in any puppy hunts. I am a pleasure hunter therefore I want something that has been run at night. have you run them on the outside. a few things I would like to know about them. thanks, lh

I am just a pleasure hunter myself..im not a feild trail type of guy and yes they have been run at night and ran all night..i have never ran them in a hunt or outside the wire. For what i can tell so far they are gonna make nice tough dogs. Only reason for selling is i am trying to get a certain breed of hounds in my kennels and needing the room.

What kind of speed do these hounds have and what color are they and do you think they would do good on the bench

Both dogs are black and tan. I wouldn't put much stock in them on the bench. They have good feet and good muscle tone but they aren't classy built hounds. They are long and lanky built dogs

Are dogs still for sale? Where are u located at?

Yes they are still for sale. I live in Florien Louisiana

brady, I am wanting to hear them run and will plan on being at Harlan next Friday night. hope you can be there. I will give you a call on sunday.