​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
cornfield fox pen money hunt

we will be having a 2 class field trial on aug. 15th. same type of hunt that we usually have. 1 class will be for all age dogs,a money class, $50 entry fee,$500 to winner,payback 10 places on 35 dogs. 2nd class will be a derby class,$25 entry fee,15 places, dog feed and prizes to winners with a brand new diamond plated toolbox to 1st place courtesy of woody folsom cheverlot.the pen was fully restocked in feb. and march. we have excellent running coyotes. as of right now we are considering running this hunt 3 hours due to the extreme heat.we have done 3 hour hunts before in the late summer time.numbers will be limited in both classes. call big G (greg) for numbers at 912 375 7342 thanks

Re: cornfield fox pen money hunt

tt

Big G has got that pen right should be a good hunt wish I could make it

tt

tt

tt

How many numbers out each class. Can't travel that far if not enough hounds

Who will it be this year?Will it be GA.boys or AL.boys or will it be S.C.boys?

What about ol'South Bryan & the big Tubby,Wes,Bud & the Clydes or who ever else?

What about Triple P or Big bad Crown ROYAL drinking Bubba C. or some more of the Alabama boys?

Big G has the pen in fine shape with plenty of game this hunt.The running will be wall to wall.This hunt will be who can & who can't.I hear there are a couple GA.boys need to take there panties off & saddle up in there big boy shorts.

GOING TO BE A BARN BURNER.IF YOU GOT OR THINK YOU GOT A FAST HOUND HEAR IS THE TIME TO FIND OUT.

GET YOU SUM

Well,it's getting close!Them Alabama boys might as well stay home this year!This is going to be for the big boys this time!When they leave heade back to Alabama this time Triple P is going to have there head tucked between there legs & culling on the way home & B&B will have to stay sober this year cause Big G AINT got no Crown cause he spent all his money on game & the pen is rocking!Who has the heat this year.

Herd Tubby had some rolling this morning& posted on facebook that looked good.(THUNDERBIRD)!

The money is staying in GA.this year boys.so get ready & see for yourself!HA

I WANT TO CALL OUT ANYBODY WEST OF GA.I READ WHERE THE LA.BOYS SAID THEY FEEDING THE FASTEST DOGS & THEY WERE AT THE DAIRY BARN LAST WEEKEND.IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU FEEDING COME OUT OF THAT JUNGLE & GET YOU SUM!!! OOWWWWEEEEE.HOLLA

This hunt will be wrapped up by Wes Mincey, South Bryan, and Triple P no doubt!

well ole wes and triple p might be the ones to beat butfrom what i hear south brine and tubby are scared! just plain scared! well if you cant hang with the big boys ole tubby stay on the porch haha!! but i do hear big g has got the pen ready. it ought to be a great hunt, this one will be one to brag about i bet.oh as far as the crown goes i betcha big g has got plenty of it! come see what ya feeding the 15th,but if you scared stay home hahahaha!!!

I'M NOT SURE WHO ALL HAS #'S BUT IT WILL BE A TOUGH HUNT.B&B & THE REST OF THE GUYS FROM S.ALABAMA WILL RUN STRONG & BUB MOODY WILL HAVE SOME DOGS THAT WILL DO GOOD & NOT FORSURE IF ROE BOYS HAVE #'S OR NOT.THEY USUALLY DO WELL.

Looks like brandon Pritchard posted under ga boy.. All capital letters..

IF I WANT TO PUT A NO NAME I know how to type without CAPITAL letters,so let's understand that.BRANDON is coming to the hunt to have a good time & see how our dogs fair with the stiff competition.So as far as all the b.s I DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF!!!So don't let the capital letters involve Brandon.

HAPPY HUNTING TO YOU & EVERYBODY ELSE THAT'S COMING TO THE HUNT & GOOD LUCK TO ALL.I TALKED WITH BIG G & HE SAID PEN IS FULL OF GAME & RUNNING GOOD!SEE YOU AT THE HUNT!!!!!!

Cant wait to here the outcome of this hunt... Theres always a good story told when its over but i bet it will be won the cornfield way👍👍

this just in Goathill kennels out of lakeland ga.says hes coming to get it all!he has done bred some greyhound into his hounds! he tells this reporter that they are like greased lighting!! he states he is ready for all of the big wheels that are coming!he claims the only one he is a litte worried about is someone called tubby. however i informed him that rumor has it that this "tubby"is not going to attend. something to do with frightness. this reporter says good luck to all!!

Heard Brandon went to Birmingham airport to pick up some hounds today rob took out a loan to buy them he's not playing with you home boys from the corn field rob was so excited he rode half way back home before he realized the dogs was in the cab and Brandon was in the box lol

What was the outcome??? Let's see some results.

Kinda was thinking you had to have the hunt to have reults! Even though the results are already decided, it will be the 15th before we find out.

Looks like a bunch of people commenting on this post are the jealous type and don't know what they're feeding or they would let their hounds do the talking for them. Instead they are running their mouth because they're scared. Dont tell me what you're going to do, show me what you did.

We know better than to go to cornfield to see what we have. They already have results before numbers are given out!

We know you must have been there the last two hunts when them Alabama boys rode all the way over here so somebody could cheat for em!Are you kidding me!Don't come if you don't want to!We going to have a hunt with or without you!So all you no hunting babies can look at what happens!

You three day ga deer dog foxhunters will feel the wrath of al !!!!!!!

Bahahaha! He picks the ones that drive the farthest 🙈💨As soon as he figures the miles you drive

the hunt is looking real good for this coming sat. Numbers in both classes look good.Got plenty of dog feed,going to pick up the brand new tool box from woody folsom chev. tommorow,got a $50 flash foods gas card,a case of oil,another nice rocking chair from farmers furniture,a nice floor jack with several attachments in a case just to name a few! we already got good judges lined up and they are ready to do some scoring they tell me!we hoping to have a great hunt! looking forward to all the bullshooting and fellowship that always goes on at the cornfield! thanks BIG G

It's always been that way or at least every other hunt. The one who drives the most miles will when to keep them coming back. That's a known fact. Learned my lesson along time ago. If you get shafted, just bend over and take it bc you have done been warned.

You need to make that drive at least once in your life! It's so worth it for the prizes.........said no one ever! A case of oil? What do yall do, go barn robbing for prizes?

ANY NUMBERS LEFT FOR DERBY?

yes a few

WILL THE HUNT RESULTS ATLEAST BE POSTED THIS HUNT!!!!!

GET U SUM!!!!!!

If you go you will know the results!Yall are the biggest bunch of winning a$$ no hunting jealous excuse making folks I've ever seen!!!If you don't like the hunts they put on that's fine & dont't go!you have no right to get on this mans post & act like a bunch of dang kids & bash the hunt!You want to come to the hunt but your a scared a$$ brat that has been getting the guts drug out them **** eaters you got!One things forsure,I can tell you are going to make excuses & keep feeding them culls!SUITS ME!!!

GET YOU SUM

What does the line up look like for this one! Does anyone have a top 5??? And I'm asking just those 2 questions so if your answer is just a bunch of BS just keep it to your self no one cares to read it! Thanks

My guess is that Triple P will be hard to beat!!! And better not leave out Bubba Chandler the returning champ! And the locals always have the upper hand at every hunt!!! Should be a good one Big G has the pen ready. excited to see the outcome!

Most normal folks really don't care:( 😿

Big g will be giving free Vaseline when u pull in the gate he's got Alabama buttered up into coming back, now it's set up perfect for Wes mincey and bub to take the money' to the house!!heres another warning to all the idiots (If u go your A$$ will hurt) 😂😂😂

Triple p has rounded up field champions , speed drive champions , treeing champions and whatever it takes. so you ga cry babies beware! When he pulls out the gate he will be dubbed sir Brandon with all y'all's money toolboxes weedeaters oil gatorades moon pies and happy meals! Rob rented a uhaul to carry goodies back home! He also had a white pair of coveralls made with sequins and is planning on doing his Elvis impersonation ( ain't nothing but a hound dog)

Don't know him but from what I hear triple p is the biggest cry baby there's ever been. Triple p didn't show up at the last money hunt if he,s hailing all these champions. I would like to say don't judge all ga people an hunts by your experience at the corn field. Have good day

When coming to a field trial the main thing is to know what you're feeding. If you feed junk then you're gone get junk results. So don't blame the person putting on the hunt or the judges if you don't do any good. Bunch of grown men sitting here babbling like a bunch of hens in a barn yard. Run what you brung and put your money where your mouth is!

Y'ALL ARE A MESS!DON'T KNOW WHY SO MUCH FOCUS IS ON US!WE AIN'T GOT NOTHING WORTH A S--T!ONLY THING I'M GOING TO SAY IS,IF ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS TO WORRY ABOUT SOMEBODY LIKE ME & ROB YOU HAVE A PITTIFULL BORING LIFE!IT'S ENTERTAINING THOU!I HAVE SOME THICK SKIN,SO WHAT YOU SAY MEANS NOTHING TO ME!SEE Y'ALL & TAKE IT EASY ON THESE OL'CULLS PLEASE!

Pritchard brings his own judges. Rob is a good dude but his Lamey friend is a **** idiot!!!!

Triple P must been tearing u boys ass up!

There judges must like to travel.I see them boys are in state after state.Pull there name up in search box & compare your kennel to there's.they placed in more states than most place at home.Some call it carrying judges.Y'all boys no naming Triple P better wake up & smell the roses.They just out working you computer boys.

Truth be known Brandon has stirred most of this up under most of these no name post. Nobody is worried about running against them I promise you. Most pen owner don't even wanna give them numbers bc of the drama that comes with them. It's a hassle to deal with them running there mouth. They place a dog here an there, no doubt but there dog's are smarter than Brandon.

DEAR SHANE,

SORRY I HAVE OFFENDED YOU IN ANYWAY & HOPE YOU WILL FORGIVE ME.I PROMISE THAT I WANT POST ANYTHING ELSE & TRY TO STIR THE POT.

I BEEN OUT RUNNING PREPING MY DOGS WHILE YALL PLAYING ON THIS COMPUTER.I PERSONALLY DON'T GIVE A **** IF YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE DON'T LIKE ME OR WHAT THE HELL EVER!COME SATURDAY MORNING AT DAY LIGHT I'LL BE CASTING OUR DOGS WHILE YOU WILL BE DOING WHAT EVER YOU ARE DOING.HOPE YOU WILL BE SOMEWHERE HUNTING.YOU PROBABLY WILL BE LAID UP IN THE BED NOT DOING ANYTHING & BEING THE LAZY JOKER YOUR JEALOUS TALE IS.WHAT YOU SAY DON'T MEAN ONE THING TO ME,JUST GLAD I GOT YOUR ATTENTION ON TRYING TO BASH ME INSTEAD OF TRYING TO BEAT US AT THE NEXT FIELDTRIAL.I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE SO YOU CAN REST ASSURE OF THAT.KEEP HATING,I'LL KEEP HUNTING.BETWEEN HUNTING &WORK I GET THE CHANCE TO RESPOND TO YOUR NO HUNTING NO NAME NO PLACING ARSE!!!!!

AS TIC SAYS:
GET U SOME!!! [

HOPE UR AT THE CORNFIELD COME SAT.MORNING.THERE IS A E-TRAIN COMING FOR YOU.

I'll be there.That way you can back up all that big talk.

Shane your the one that better be ready to back up all your talk cause I can assure you Triple P will be ready! When you been at home chicken pecking on the computer they have been putting miles on them champions!

Heard there was aome good running today

I'd just like to congratulate one of my partners Wes Mincey on his win today.Thats the way to kickem around bud!! Good job to all that placed

CONGRATS TO WES ON THE WIN IN AA HUNT & ALL THAT PLACED IN BOTH CLASSES.THAT WAS A FAST & FURIOUS BUNCH OF DOGS.WALL TO WALL RUNNING & GOOD FELLOWSHIP AT THE CORNFIELD.WE HAD A GREAT TIME & LOOK FORWARD TO COMING BACK.

Congrats to everyone had a good time

How many showed up? And will the results be posted for this hunt? Thanks in advance.

1 2