​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: cornfield fox pen money hunt

we had a outstanding hunt this past sat.! a lot of fellowship and cutting up, just a great time as a foxhunters field trail ought to be!we appreciate all the hunters and judgesthat came. the results are; derbys 1st triple p kennels, 2nd way hucthinson,3rd cory lashly,4th b and b july kennels,5th jerome roe 6th triple p 7th triple p,8th ronnie freeman.r and t kennels,9th mike sapp, sapp brothers kennels,10th jeremy roe,11th b and b, 12th goathill kennels,13th sapp brothers,14th cory lashly and 15th jerome roe. in the all age class 1st wes mincey 2nd triple p,3rd b and b,4th jeremy roe,5th ronnie freemam r and t kennels,6th pee river kennels,7th elmer hagen,8th trashcan kennels,9th wes mincey,and 10th way hucthinson. congratulations to all that placed especially to wes and brandon,rob for winning their classes. thanks BIG G

ALSO mr. larry moore won best mouth.

Was following all the "trash talking" prior to the hunt! Got a couple laughs out of it...but I have a question.

I see "Triple P" had their name called out several times......the question is....what happened to "shane" that was blowing all the smoke??

I didn't see a "shane" name in the results!

Just an observation!!

An East Coast Observer

1 2