​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: LIVING STUD WITH THE MOST (fCh).???

But who has a gyp looking to be in the top of the runnings this year?? That is a champion with an impressive record already !!

I know Abigail should finish the year with an impressive record!

East Coast Chloe won her share over the last few years.I don't know if she has been bred yet though.

Quick Catch Chloe

Think she retired , not sure . But I do know that Midget is sitting close and running good ! Do know her plans for the rest of the year , but she should be TOUGH!!!

I know you thing for sure I had the pleasure of running with slide and Pac-Man at rolling hills back in the day, and they were very deserving hounds of this conversation.

I coon hunt only but like all hound hunting.I see some hunt reports have 300 dogs entered and some 60 or less and was wundering if these hunts and champions are equal in points?

Yes. If you go to a ukc coon hunt and have only 2 4 dog cast and win the hunt u get the same title as if you win a hunt with 20 4 dog cast

Little D's sire is CFS and SOY McMillan's Diamond and his sire was CFS McMillan's Hank. On the top and bottom is a family of great hounds. Little D has won 9 3 day field trials, 11 combinations and 8 duals, 2013 HOY and 2nd place HOY in 2011. I don't know how man 2nd places or how many field trials he has placed in, but was run in 4 All Americans, made the cut in all, and placed 3rd and 8th in two. He is the best hound I have ever owned and will probably never own one like this again.

1 2