​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DREAM STUD (FROZEN)

Since the horn has accepted artificial breeding and now the chase is, just for thought, what at present value would some HILL'S KELLY LAWYER or MEAN LIQUOR or other famous sires of yesteryear frozen seed be? I think $500 to $1000 easy on both the above mentioned sires.And I know there are some clown and ringo guys would spend high for another cross.

Re: DREAM STUD (FROZEN)

A big hell yea on HILLS KELLY LAWYER

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME KELLY LAWYER BACK IN THESE HOUNDS. HEY WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT A.I. CALLAWAY SCOUT LITTER???

RODNEY SPIVEY/FINE-LINE KENNELS
A big hell yea on HILLS KELLY LAWYER

I second that. My father had a dog out of Hill's Kelly Lawyer when I was young Put up enough points on the 3rd day to win a trial. Tougher than a $2 steak, could run the same speed every single day.

I have only been fox hunting for fifteen years but a lot of hunters told me Hill's Kelly Lawyer was the best producing sire in fifty years. I wish I could have seen some of them.

kelly lawyer was one of the greatest sires ever.. i would think a frozen sample of his would bring $1000 or way more.anyone old enough to remember would pay big . i bet Mr. George wishes he had some pups off him now..

I would definitely be in on a clown Ringo cross!!! $2000