​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Results from Music Garden!!!!!!!

First off want to thank all our hunters that came out today,we had 45 hounds today with three solid hours off running.We can't never thank the judges enough for all the hard work they do,and myself and Bobby Wayne want to recognize them one by one,so here is a list(also if I missed someone I apologize I was trying to get everyone's names).Macy Ray Ladner,Brent Ladner,Marlon Peterson,Allan Price,Owen Dale Herrin III,Craig Martin,Bobby Wayne Mooney,Jessie Ladner,James Wood,Travis Wood,Howard(didn't get his last name)Wayne McDonald,Mike McDonald,Jynette McDonald,Terry Bond,Scott McMahon

10th 440pts #4 Tim & Pork
9th 440pts #7 Cluff& Norris
8th 445pts #5 Cluff & Norris
7th 460pts #62 Danny Thomas
6th 505pts #77 Ellis Meeks
5th 530pts #23 Smoking S
4th 545pts #43 Wes Parker
3rd 565pts #21 Keith Lott
2nd 565pts #11 Smoking S
1st 880pts #12 Keith Lott

(Hunters add your pedigrees)

Re: Results from Music Garden!!!!!!!

I want to thank the judges for an excellent job and Mr. Bobby and Mr. Marlon for putting on a good hunt.
1st place:
Top Notch CJ X Top Notch Freckles

3rd Place:
Big Creek's Sam X Thomas's Bonnie

Congrats to everyone that also placed!

Congrats to Keith and buck on y'all's win and all that placed!
2nd place #11 pooles pistol X Oak Ridge Sprite
5th place # 23 pooles pistol X Oak Ridge 65
Great hunt and great running!

Congrats Keith, and everyone who placed.

7th is amy BC sam - thomas Bonnie congratulation on the win Keith great hunt

Congrats to everyone. It was great running. 4th place is Everitts Bo x Pondside Oreo

Special thanks to Marlon and music garden officials for putting on a great hunt. Special Thanks to the judges for sacrificing their Saturday to score dogs. Congrats to all that placed. Enjoyed meeting new friends and the fellowship.

6th place
Meek's Myrick Mayhem
Desoto's Rock Solid x C&C's Speedy Lady

What do you guys think about a 4 hour hunt. We will turn out at 5 and hunt till 9 July 1 and after hounds. We can start planning a hunt in September if it sounds like something everyone would like to do.Thanks to all the judges all of you who ran hounds at our last hunt you all were true sportsmen and houndsmen My ph no is 601-517-6581 if you want a lower entry fee and run for trophies we are open to that as well or we can keep it 3 hours give us your thoughts.

Would y'all mind making it a crha mr bobby? July and after 4 hr will be great

A 4 or 5 hr would be great . Congrats to keith lott and all that placed . We had 3 hr of awesome running and thanks to bobby wayne ,marlon and the judges yall put on a great hunt

4 or 5 hr July and after.. Be a good age to have.. Like to get some numbers

4 hr June and after

June and after

4 or 5 hr June and after

What about a two class? Have one for younger puppies?

4 hr ,june and after

Been on the road working ain't been able to get on lately but great job guys. I see this age of pups Tommie's grown dogs can't beat.. They're bout to change ages again. That's what they've done all year. Y'all keep up the good work, he sure won't hang in 4 hr hunts. July AGE difference power lol

July and younger. 3-5 hours