​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dairybarn Foxpen Results

Another fine hunt at The Dairybarn Foxpen is now in the books and it was a dandy. The weather could not have been better for this time of year and the running was really good. Thanks to the hard working judges that covered the hounds and to all the hunters that came and brought an exceptional group of hounds. Here are the results:

1st.#111- P&D Skidrow = Parker and Davis

2nd.#90 Top Notch Yogi ( Big Creek James ex Top Notch Holly) Top Notch Kennels

3rd.#2 Byrd and Valentine

4th.#6 Penny ( McCoy's Tuff ex Bonnie) Jimmie McCoy

5th.#92 Triple J Big Show (Big Creek James ex Top Notch Holly)--Triple J Kennels

6th.#35 Big L's Skoal ( Hippy John ex Scott's Jamie S. ) Big L's Kennels

7th.#91 Rose -- Kenneth Ray Oliver

8th.#14 Raven ( Shine ex Wascom's Marie) Wide Open Kennels

9th.#70 Top Notch Image ( Top Notch CJ ex TOC Lotto) Top Notch Kennels

10th.#4 Patches ( Oak Ridge Smokey ex Foxy Hale) Jimmie McCoy and Donnie Butler

Thanks Again from the owners of the Dairybarn Fox Pen

Re: Dairybarn Foxpen Results

Congrats to Parker and Davis on owning a great hound and also to top notch too this guys work mighty hard with these great hounds

What is Top Notch Holly out of?

Valentine Black Dog x Duff's Tickle.

Congratulations to Heath on am impressive win and to Jordan and Kelly, Terry and everyone that placed. It was a good hunt, with good fellowship, Skinny, Jeff and the judges did an awesome job.

I'm not sure of all the scores, but there was only 20 pts, from 10th to 5th, with four dogs in a tie. Top score was 415-420, not sure. The weather was great and the running was solid, Skidrow just gave me a spanking. but there's always, a next time. :) Congratulations to Heath and Kelly, nice hound.

Sometimes the score doesn't reflect the quality of the hunt. There are not many fields in our part of the country. Sorry you missed it.

Where was the big bad demon at me jimmy.