​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: STUD DOG HUNT!!

I'm waiting to hear what happens in the old stud class! We know the younger ones can stillget it! Word is ole Snell is coming Mud Creek Bones Big Creek Cash! This is the retirement home race! Can't wait to see these results!!!

Well well well here go the bashers and the Cowards why dont yall put yalls name u chicken s---- I no that yall are skared that Lightning is going to pop u in ur pockets all yall are is a bunch of sissys i hope when u walk by Lightning will **** on ur leg or grab u and breed u cause u prob smell like a big b----. So thank u and keep bashing cause u helping his breeding program.

The men known of throughout the years with successful stud dogs let you see their offsprings do the talking after the old dog was already a proven champion.A real producing and proven sire has age on him and is in no running shape for the most part on par with 20 month olds in peek form.We all know this.This style of hunt has been promoted ever 20 years or so. It's not new and no breeding program of any reputation has ever sprung from such a spectacle.It all boils down to the offsprings.AND WE ALL SHOULD KNOW THIS.....Perhaps a more interesting hunt would be only champion males that have won at least one three day hunt against at least 100 ALL age dogs entered.

that's why they are holding 2 offspring hunts after the stud hunt. if a stud and his offspring can both place high it should tell someone this stud was a good running dog and producer wouldn't you say billy

I would say it sounds like fun...but there are yearly stud points systems in place with multiple hunts figured with many states and pens involved. Are these, S.O.Y., C.O.S., not legitimate enough?They calculate many hounds and many hunts.I think it odd to run 8 and 10 year olds hounds to prove a point.

Mr. Wade this is a competition hunt but intended for fun with those old dogs that men wish could still compete. This way they can with hounds close to their own age. Some of the hounds attending are still ran which is why i made it a 2 class hunt to be fair to the older hounds. Not intended for any type of promotion of any certain stud hound. No politics involved in this hunt! I know it may not be perfect but its gonna be a good hunt! Maybe you could host one with the criteria you posted to enter in it and I will fully support it!

Billy Wade
I would say it sounds like fun...but there are yearly stud points systems in place with multiple hunts figured with many states and pens involved. Are these, S.O.Y., C.O.S., not legitimate enough?They calculate many hounds and many hunts.I think it odd to run 8 and 10 year olds hounds to prove a point.

mr wade the system you speak of is for 3 day hunts only. I don't 3 day hunt and would like to see what hound is producing the better 1 day hound if your ok with that. id also like to see him run and watch for myself and this hunt will allow that. bring your leaf flipper and come get in a race

Who is coming

Let's hear a line up

Efird has it all lined up !!!!

Anybody else wants to guess

How much smack efrid has talked lightning should win it by 200 points, but when he doesn't I wanna hear kyle's excuse. His famous line will be "He got off in the back running one around and around and didn't get seen" That excuse ain't gonna work at this hunt with the amount of judges going to be there. Better watch out for Adam Cain and Tom and Bubba I'm the younger class with there dogs. Coach Mc will be hard to beat in the old! Take that to the bank.

Hey STUPID yea u that posted that a dog can get in the back and not get see so get ur **** rite before u go running that mouth and seems to me half of yall is running at lightning heck sissys theres some heat out the south coming so Kyle is the man to beat that maybe true that dog produced the best litter in 2014 in the state of arkansas thats why people breed to him and not u HATERS stod funny

And in the state of Arkansas 2015 Top Producer Lightning so go figure u crybabies

That cross was made in Missouri, so you my friend need to get it right. The top producing hound in the state is Jeremiah but I guess you have forgot what he has thrown. Idiot you are

Yes they were breed in Mo but the 2014 and 2015 in ark is Lightning u get ur facts straight for u come at me with some bs ill pimp slap u down

Hey cale news u can come breed to lightning and get u some money makers u dont have to hate all ur life Kyle will take ur stud fee just bring proof that u got ur female checked cant be giving Lightning Aides

Well boys it's almost here , I have won trucks , Polaris , cash , about everthing there is to win , when I load ole Conan up and head to the stud dog hunt I'm plan on winning it !!! He's not coming to **** on bushes up there or trot around , he's coming to kick a tail !!!! Stud fee going to $250 before cast and $500 after , you can call and book today or pay full price later !!!! See you there !!!!!

Judge I'm down at pen loading up the motor home. I'll make enough room for u to bring back Donnie V gyp. And all that money!!! Where you want Conan to ride?

I WANT CONAN TO RIDE IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT CAUSE THAT IS WHERE HE WILL BE ALL DAY IN THE FIELD!! IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT!!!! BRING THEM CULLS ON BOYZ!!!

Boys theres a storm coming to cale tmw. A LIGHTNING STORM

So your telling me lightning is a better producer than Jeremiah which is in arkansas as well? Think you need to look at the SOY my friend before you open your mouth and say something stupid like your doing. Before you become a pimp with no hoe's

what planet are most y'all from? cause sounds like your in your own little world.....

He is in 2014 2015 u keep talking back im going to make u my private HOE

here there not but 14 in each class lol lol what happened glad i didnt judge

Rick you should of ran your stud dog then you dumb a@##.I get sick and tired of all the dip sh@#$ bad mouthing everything on here they are taking all the fun out of it.No matter what somebody is going to nag remind me of a bunch of fat women

all the bull**** who won

Results are posted

1 2