​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MILLARD ALL AGE RESULTS

I would like to thank everyone for coming out to the hunt and the judges. It was a good hunt and the last hunt there congrats to Scott Shows on the win with a fine hound

1. #50 Scott shows
2. #3 Big Creek
3. #6 Smokin S
4. #4 P-Town
5. #9 Big Creek
6. #41 P-Town
7. #20 Heath Smith
8. #7 Big L' s kennel
9. #44 Red Creek
10. #14 Wide Open

Hunters fill in the breedings

Re: MILLARD ALL AGE RESULTS

8th place - Big L's Skoal ( Hippy's John X Scott's Jamie S )

Congrats Scott on the win and to all who placed
2 nd big creek Jackson big creek James x t bryds motel
5 th big creek Sam Valantine Ben x top notch holly

High pressure Jackson ( big creek James x t bryds motel)

1st place Scott's Got It S. (Top Notch CJ x Top Notch Pepper)Congrats to everyone that placed. Enjoyed the hunt and hate to see the pen gone.

Correction big creek Jackson need to get your facts straight before you run that head I own the dog got him back in shape and run him and feed him every week he will be big creek Jackson till I give him back to rooter so keep hating

Big creek borrowing dogs so they can get there name called out. Sounds to me like dog round up for crha. Slick!!!!!!

Sounds like somebody got there but whipped and can't handle it lol keep hating cause it ain't gonna change lol

You said you own him yet going to Give him back when you are thru. Why would you give away best dog in big creek kennel? I can understand you using him for points heck without him you be at pound checking out prospects or counting on ptown to bail u out again poor old rutter no credit

We raised the dog.. Really don't care what u think anytime u want to see him feel free to ride by he's at the kennel.. Gonna tell ya like mr hellums did. RECORDS STAND opinions fade away.. We'll be at a lot of crha hunts in future too if you'd like to see him there or any of these others we've rounded up., don't matter what u round up you have too know how to get them to the top.. Give u a hint.... A lot dirt under their feet and a lot of coyote tracks.. Not gonna happen on this computer tho

He's a nice hound and one the best but not the best..

You ask why I would give him back cause I am that kind of friend shoot use your real name we might let you breed him one day if you ask nice and who knows next year big creek might have a new members two applications have been entered at this time so if he goes back to rooter he won't go far lol but like said before keep hating

4th P-Towns Pimpin (BCK) Cash x (BCK) SportCenter
6th P-Towns Cover Girl (BCK) Cash x (BCK) Sissy
Congrats to Scot on the win and everybody that placed.
Enjoyed the hunt

Big creek it's ur lie you can tell it like you want to but the fact is B- town raised him! You got him back when mr billy got sick and sold him to jase!????? True or false?????

Who's dog is it???????? I think dog should be registered in name of kennel running it and getting points!!!! Heck thought that was idea of the program not to try to get famous off everyone else but then again records do stand for There selfs look at yours!!!! Work everything to your favor!!!!

Say it aint so

Why worry! The dog didn't even win the hunt. Anytime people do good other hunters get jealous. Keep hunting em hard big creek!

Correction # 2 wrong.. We raised them til 8 weeks old as we do every year give them to b-town as we do almost every year and they come back to us at a year old. And yes we got them back when billy got sick Jase took him to a hunt and had not even paid for him and rooter paid us for him. But guess where he is now. Jealousy is gonna kill y'all. It's a slow killer that's y we gonna sit back and enjoying the laughter and keep adding them HOY and KOY points up. Call rooter if u need anymore info he jus called and we jus got off the phone. Big creek Jackson

First off Jackson is registered under big creek Jackson.Next line of business high pressure has not ran Jackson since the finals at Kyles last year.Bck has put old jack back on the map And I hope they keep him there thanks Dewayne ,Bama,Hobo.Last words of the day on this subject as my old buddy Tic would say Get U Some!!!!!!!!! Sincerely Rootabeager if any question is to be answered feal free to contact me

Good job rooter, shut them up didn't u!!!!!!!!! Been silence since 546 this evening

Didn't think rooter could use a computer. He was mad Sunday cause he wasn't getting credit now big boy called him crying and wanting him to go along with their program hope they sharing the money with rooter at least he will get something out the deal. Funny what people will do to win. Laugh laugh rooter has a good dog They better hope he renews the lease before finals lol

Y'all act like the dog is winning hound of year, y don't y'all look at stats of the year. They've got quite a few in the runnings

Better buy rooter some good steaks lol cause action Jackson keeping that big creek boat afloat need to limit hunts and especially pop up hunts. People seem to pop hunts up on same dates as other hunts then get points when they don't come close to having quota of fifty dogs and end up with a high percentage of dogs entered. Also needs more strict judging rules. If ya going to do it do it right or there's no respect for winners bottom line

Y'all are so stupid. No pop up hunts in crha and u have to 3 weeks advertising before a hunt can be run. Don't seem a lot of u can place a dog so your wanting to bash another kennel bc they do good. Get off this computer and go condition your dog. Jackson is not big creeks high dog in crha right now, their Primetime dog is so y are y'all bashing jackson

Well guys it sure was bitter/sweet Saturday morning. Was sweet watching some of the fastest all age hounds in south MS battling it out in our pen. But it sure was bitter knowing that would most likely be the last hunt ever held there. It's been a pleasure owning Millard for the last 5 years. It's been a fox pen for 28 years. We have had some great times, outstanding hunting, and met some great people. It's been the key in the success Me, Jackie, And Richie had in stepping up to the next level for competing with the best for HOY and KOY. We have had some of the best hunts in that pen that I've ever been to and seen some of the fastest hounds there, and none the less it's been a great spot to "start" or "stop" some good TRASH-TALKING.
I want to thank everyone that came out Saturday. Most of you guys were the same guys that were at every puppy hunt we put on and you all have supported us in ways beyond words. I know most of you are almost as sick as we are about the pen being shut down. Thank you for the years worth of support.
Congrats to all the kennels that placed, there was some serious heat in there. Congrats Scott on winning it, that's an extremely nice hound. She did it all, hunted, jumped, drove it, and when the pack got on her she kept the front. Very impressive. Congrats to Big Creek with placing Jackson, he's done damage in there several times. Congrats to Smokin S and P-town, those hounds looked good.

Thanks to all that came.
We apologize to Enon and any other pens for having our hunt on top of you guys. We have always worked around other pen's hunt dates, but Wednesday is the last day we will own the pen so the last 2 weekends were the only times we could have them.
Good luck to all you guys and don't pick on my friends at Big Creek and Roota too hard, lol.

I hear a kennel merging is taking place at the moment... Big creek, high pressure, free state and ptown are combining.. Bout to get rough.. Bout to take over puppy hunts, one days, crha, and 3 days . Stay tuned

Bird, No apology is necessary to us at Enon. You guys did what you had to do. First we lost Goper Hill and now Millard. It seems that our sport, which bothers no outside entity, is losing ground which is more reason for all is to stick together. Congratulations Richie on your win. I've seen her in the field and she is a fine hound. Look forward to seeing all of ya'll at Enon next month at the Washington Parish.