​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: camp shelby

Adam Cluff you know us local boys can't even get in a race . My dogs was running the road trying to figure out what to do .

He got a pair picked out Tyler Lee!Gonna be hard to get them though!

He need to bring some rain back with em camp Shelby dry as Mohave desert

Less than a week away.....whos gonna be the ones to beat???

Where is the entry and roll call going to be does anyone have an address

Call clayton buse his number is at the top of the post

Clayton doesn't get on here much . It is usually at Channel 25 camp on Mahned Rd just west of New Augusta . Anybody that don't know where it is can go to TATERS fuel stop in New Augusta and follow one of us over there .

Thanks

less than a week away let's see who is gonna be the ones to beat this year????

Cliff Norris and Adam Cluff Okatoma River Kennels

Chuck theres a lot of good hounds going to be there its going to be a tuff one to win i know you got 3 that can d**n sho get it done . Cliff been getting them in shape . So maybe we will be aight. Good luck to everyone.

Hope Yall been running more than me! Work killing me not being able to go but I'm gonna bring a few out of shape ones!!!

If Bobby McSwain is gonna be there y'all don't count out that horse of a hound he's got called Roscoe. He's also got another one that's a jam up unit from what I hear. Should be a good one!

Big chuck give me a call Tommrow I lost my numbers. 228 860 6487

Looks like a good hunt. I'd say from just what I've seen at Gaines Creek and winning the Mill Creek that if Mr. Jordan Greene brings that little gyp of his she's going to make some hounds work hard for it. Can't wait till Saturday.

Sitting here excited ass a FatKid going on his first trip to the Krispy Kreme .
This hunt and the Mill Creek Hunt it don't matter if you place or not you gone have a good TIME

I sure wished I still had her. But I don't have a dog that will run a deer right now. Got my boys football every Saturday now. Should be a good hunt. Hate I'll miss it. God Bless!!

How many numbers are out??

We have about 200 numbers out should be a good hunt i will take entries tonight and in the morning til 5:30 at the 25 camp on mahned rd. Any questions give me a call at 601*270*2692

If you are planning on coming to sign up tonight i will be at my camp around 8:30 thank u

1 2