​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
benefit outside hunt Oct 10th

Briar Patch Hunting Club will be having a 4hr outside hunt Saturday October 10th. Cast will be at daybreak. $30 a dog entry fee. Will be at our camp located on New York rd in Janice, Ms. For numbers contact Eric Necaise @ 228 493 9500, call or text. Info contact Randy Warden @ 601 528 4918

Re: benefit outside hunt Oct 10th

Btt

Btt

Will be giving away a mossberg 535 pump turkey gun to first place. Prizes to 2nd thru 10th. Already looking like it's gonna be a good hunt.

BTT

Why not make it a 3hr if it's a benefit?

Why so your 3 hours mutts want get scratched for quitting?

Dog 1 will your hounds not run more than 3 hrs

3 hr hunt is for inside the wire there shouldn't a outside hunt that's less than 5 hrs but I will settle for 4

Let's hear it who's the one to beat

Sounds like Big Chucky has it in the bag. He is on every post on the website lol ...

One thing bout it he ain't a puss and will use his real name

Big Timer I ain't got nothing in the bag . I love the outside hunts win or lose I will be at every one I can. One thing about it I ain't scared to speak my mind and my full name will be on everything I post . Will put my number on it if needed . Hope it's a good hunt and when I don't place you won't see me on here crying acusing folks of cheating .

Another thing last time I looked this USA public website I post when and where I want too

Anybody have a line up???

Well, who won it an who all placed?

Jase Gatwood 1st and 2nd Bobby McSwain Colby Hagart Layed Back Kennels is the ones I can remember that placed but not in that order . I was busy eating that good chicken that was cooked . Congrats to all that placed . Had a great time . Thanks Briar Patch Hunting Club welcoming us to y'all's hunt . Good lord willing I will see y'all again at the next one .

This is the 2nd weekend in a row the 96 dog Braxton's "Hood Rat" has won she just won a 2 day derby last weekend.....congrats to everyone that placed, I herd it was a good hunt with some good running

11th Greg Lawless
10th Shane Woodcock/ Brent Ladner
9th laid-back knl
8th Bobby McSwain
7th Peyton Dykes
6th laid-back knl
5th Flying crow knl
4th Colby Haggart
3rd Bobby McSwain
2nd Jase Gatewood
1st Jase Gatewood

We would like to thank everyone for coming an we hope that everyone really enjoyed themselves. Would like to thank david smith and the Mississippi hunting dog association for cooking lunch, Necos, Hudson farm supply, quick track, gun dog supply, outdoor dog supply, conkeys hound supply, c and s dog collar and success hunting supply for helping us make this a great hunt.

congrats tyler on the win w/hood-rat
and all who placed
B-Town

Thanks b-towns knls

This was a very good hunt! You all did a great job putting it on! We really enjoyed it and will definitely come back for another one! The running was good and the food was too. And Congratulations to Jase on the Win and to everyone that placed.

Mr. Bobby whats the Rosco hounds breeding and record please? I herd several folks talking about him. He had them worried for sure. thanks

Forgot to mention all together off the hunt, lunch, auction an raffle we raised close to $2500 for the families. Thanks again for everyone's support.

Also like to thank Gary Gray from Hattiesburg for donating his winnings from the raffle back to one of the families.

Mr. Jack he is off of Lakehill's Ike X Loper's Ms. Britney Lee. I have only had him about 2 years and don't field trial a whole lot but I placed him 5th at picayune one time and placed him at several outside hunts and won Gaines creek with him this year. His best accomplishment to me is all the bucks we have killed ahead of him cause he loves em.

Thank you for your info. Sounds like a fine hound for sure. Herd lots of good about him the other day. May get with you an bring a gyp to him. thanks

Your Welcome and Thank you! Just let me know when you get ready.

Mr. Bobby was he #3 or #5?

Mr. Randy, He was #3.

Fine hound. I seen him doing it all. Would love to have just 1 like him. But #5 was worth a second look as well.

Congratulations to all who placed and Jase on the win. We had a blast and heard some great running. It was an awesome hunt for a great cause with some good food. A plus on this hunt.

Congrats on your 5th Dillan. A good hound as well.