​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy hunt

We will be having a November and after pup hunt at my pen. Hunt will be September 19. We will run 3 hrs under crha rules. Entry fee will be 50 a pup I will pay back 30 dollars per pup entered . For numbers contact Alyssa. 228-493-8008. No numbers will be given out on here. Thanks ray necaise

Re: Puppy hunt

Btt

BTT

Btt

There are only a few numbers left.

Book is closed! I have a waiting list going incase someone turns numbers in.

Btt

Are all the numbers out?

I had 3 numbers turned in this morning.

All numbers are out!!

Whats the line up?
Whos the one to beat?

Word has it that big creek and smoking s has joined forces . Dewayne and Tommy will take top 5 .

Ptown down and out after big creeks hunt so he's pulling back this week. Beware you've been warned

Ha !! Got to love Masterfox. If anybody wants to know what I thought about the dog Smoking S won with just ask Tommie Slade.

Do yal have an adress to the pen?

When I get home from offshore tomorrow I will get an address

Deon Ladner
T&D Kennels
Strickly Mafia
Freestate/P-Town Kennels
4 H Kennels
Big Lurch
Running P Kennels
747 Kennels
Big G
Run A Buck Kennels
Smokin'S Kennels
Frank Venezia
Colyell Kennels

I need to turn my numbers in.

Pen is running good. Should be a good hunt

Cast will be at 6:30. Hope to see everyone there!!!

P-town all the way

Them JULYS gave ptown a wake up call Saturday!!!!!! Wait til tomorrow morning when there's more dogs and he's gonna fall back further than that. He got a rude awakening. Better change his breeding program

What you trying to say about P-town, that he needs to run derby dogs in a puppy hunt like some people??? HOLLA BACK!!!

I guess the haters are still hating...or should I say Hater because I got a pretty good idea who gets on here bumping their gums. I usually don't get on here and say anything with all the trash talking about P-Town, but I will say this...P-Town's breeding program ain't going no where. So keep hating!! You will eventually see Dynamite & Pimpin pups everywhere. We could careless who breeds to them. So keep hating & I don't want to hear any crying when they out run you 'LOL'!! --Dynamite is just as good as any hound around. Look at his placings!! He has only gotten better with age! We know who bashes and talks crap about him and tells people not to breed to him. P-Town kennels don't have to prove anything to anyone!! We don't love this sport for the drama...we do it as a FAMILY with our KIDS because they love it just as much as us. So the no name cowards need to keep our names out of your mouth. The drama that has been going on lately has been squashed and everything is good. So keep hating!!

Address to the pen: 7711 Lacie Ln. Kiln, MS. Foxpen rd. Is like 10ft. from Lacie Ln. You can't miss it. See everyone in the morning!

Could we see this awesome record your claiming? It's your story tell it how u want to!

Get ready Slade you fixing to see sum heat

Slade was a no show!!!
But p-town is here!!!!!!!!!