​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Havent been on here in a couple yrs

I have not been on here in a couple of yrs, I went to the Philippines for a while and married a young beautiful Filipino Island girl, and she is a Christian. Hope everyone doing great on here, will start getting on here, keeping up, and spreading the Word of GOD. TY, ----Darrell

Re: Havent been on here in a couple yrs

Are you back in sc? Great to hear the good news. We need more Godly people spreading the word than ever before

no, back home in central florida happily married now and loving the LORD, and life, have quit foxhunting for now, hey. they shut us down, shut all the pens down, GOD bless yall

Congratulations Darrell. This Brian Garrett not sure if you remember me but I to have moved back to central fl. I now live in Groveland close to Webster. I'm really wanting to get back into hounds but there's not any pens or pleases to run locally other than Richloam. Here's my # 407-406-2223 would love to hear frme yA.

Btt

Good to hear your back and got married!I've been out of dogs myself for a number of years but thinking of raising a litter. Keep in touch. Danny