​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
All age/ derby nov 7 crha

We will be having a All Age and derby November 7th at the Deep South picayune pen.. Entry fee will be 40$ a dog run 5 hrs under crha rules.. This will be a benefit for our church youth center that we are currently building. Any donations or anything will be greatly appreciated. We will have a auction at the hunt with some raffles.. Not for sure On prizes for the winners but we will update soon as we get them figured out.. Plan to raffle some guns and stuff as well as auction. The ms hunting dog will be helping with the judging and we appreciate them an all they do. For numbers call 6014082523. Thanks mr Ronnie and mr James for allowing us the pen. We will update as stuff is donated and prizes are gathered. Plan on this being a big one.. If don't answer leave a voicemail or text and I will get back to u thanks

Re: All age/ derby nov 7 crha

Will not give numbers out on here

If no answer leave voicemail or send text, will get back with u

Btt

Gonna have some good prizes and some real good auctions and raffles.. Will put a list up in the next few weeks as we get a lot more. Gonna have quite a few guns. Around 160 numbers out.

How many numbers you got out and do you have a list of prizes? Thank you

Lil over 200 numbers out, we haven't got everything far as raffles an auctions nailed down, wantin an accurate list before we post. Will be 5 or 6 guns there, couple AR's shotguns rifles. We had some nice hats made for top 10 in each class. Going to be a great hunt. Gonna be some great auctions an raffles also. Will post a list soon, week of hunt. If u haven't called and got your numbers call and get them, I know couple people left voicemails but I never did get back in touch with them.

Dewayne are yall running or judging?? Do yall need help with judges ??

Thanks Tic

Tic as of right now we were planning on running in it bc the ms hunting dog will be running the hunt and mastering an judging it. If people have a problem with us running in it we won't. But everyone that has had a hunt there ran while the hunting dog assc ran the hunt.. But as we said if anyone has a problem we won't and we will just judge. Talk with dean today and we are suppose to have plenty of judges but the more the merrier and we don't won't to turn any down but if we were low we though bout doing like Paul did with us all at Jena and putting groups of 3 into judge back on the main line and the main road. We will know a little more as the hunt week approaches.. We don't won't judging to interfere with anyone running dogs, if someone wants to run dogs thats what we want them to do but if you'd rather judge come on. Any questions call me or Dewayne.. We got u down for numbers tic, whichever u want to do bud judge or run.. Rather them good dogs of yours be in the hunt tho.. Just so everyone knows in case u didn't understand this post, the ms hunting dog assc will be doing the judging and figuring the scores, we will not do anything with any of it if we run in it. They will handle everything and we will not be in the pen.

Thanks Bama for clearing that up .. You are correct I misunderstood.

Thanks Tic

That's a big pen to only have a few judges, an we all know that judges is hard to find. Lets either pair up to help judge or get everyone that will to help that day. I ant got numbers yet and that's why is because its hard to drive 2 hours and pay entry then only have a hand full of judges. Its been a while since I have been there and I herd it was really nice now. Sounds like a great hunt for a even greater cause but at least have a good number of judges. Thanks Just my 2 cents. Happy Hunting and may God Bless the cause of this hunt.

With this rain today and tomorrow this hunt should have some great running. Who is going to be hard to beat? Same ole same ole or will there be someone new take it home this time? That many numbers there should be some fine hounds there. We just need a lot of judges to cover them or pair and judge. Either way it should be a war. This rain will be a great plus.

Hey that's not a bad idea pairing up to help judge yea it's a big pen I'm game

It should be a great hunt with some good hounds we have a bunch of judges committed to judge right now but we are also planning on grouping groups of 4 hunters each from different knls together and placing them around to judge everyone we have talked to is fine with that we did it at Jenna this year and had a great hunt with no problems we have decide we are going to run dogs in it unless a knl or person with numbers has a problem with it they can post on here or call but it must be a real name no no name post will be taking serious we will not be mad with anyone that has a problem with so use your real name and let us know dean Jacobs will be using the computer to figure scores we will not have anything to do with that thanks to everyone who plans to attend there will be a chicken dinner served cooked by the ms hunting dog asc

Who is it going to be? Anyone want to take a shot at it.

Will this CRHA hunt have the new papers to fill out to show welping dates for the derby?

When you pay that morning we will have crha entry forms to fill out with dog name sire and dame

Thank you. Maybe this will help the CRHA to keep a record of there ages. Thanks CRHA for helping the sport.

Will there be halftime scores taken up? It always helps you know how your hound is doing either good early or comes on strong the latter it goes on. Thanks

Just wanted to give an update, we are gonna put groups of 3 in the pen to judge, we still have plenty of judges coming still but jus to make more we're gonna pair hunters. Lunch will be served. If u are not using your numbers please call an turn them in, have people calling everyday for numbers and better numbers. We have some very nice hats for 1-10 in each class with the place on them. First place in each class will also get derringer stack barrel 22 pistol. Have quite a bit of great stuff to auction an raffle. 2 man ladder stand, shotgun, few pistols, couple rifles including 1 aR for sure maybe 1 or 2 more, few corn hole board sets, some nice handmade bird houses, mailboxes that look like walker dog ( very nice) 22 ammo, lights, breedings, dog running, cakes, and there will be some more added and I know I'm leaving some out. Over 200 numbers out and only have couple double digits left. Going to be a great hunt. If u haven't got your numbers call now.

Just a hat? Not taking away from the cause, but just a hat?

It's says in the post first in each class gets a pistol

Also the hats cost more then a set of trophys for each class they are made by low ten outtfiters they say sunny hill benifit hunt with the places on them 1st to 10th in each class You can go to my Facebook page and look at them

And also if U don't like the prizes don't come, lots of benefits give a collar or a trophy so don't Bash it, it's for a great cause. Sure everyone knows who u are

Not bashing at all I asked a simple question. Thank you for your answer Big Creek.

Jerry , just trust me it'll be sweet and we won't miss you!!

Wow yall hard on a man. I hate I asked now. It's ok it really is no harm intended at all man.

If you're not gonna use your numbers please let us know. We figured people could use a hat more than u could a trophy, the hats cost more than the trophies would have but as we said we thought the hats would be better and they're nice looking mesh hats. Also the pistols got first place. Hope everyone can make it and has a great time.

I ain't got numbers but I would rather have a hat than a trophy any day . Just my 2 cents

We've had a few numbers turned In but have given them right back out but there's still 195 numbers out. If u haven't gotten yours or not gonna use them please call and turn in. Will have lunch served and I will put an updated list of most everything that will be in the auctions an raffles. We are gonna group hunters in groups of 3 and put them on the main line and the big road that parallels it. There will also be a lot more judges provided also with the hunting dog assc.

who is it going to be? lets here a line up. should be some outstanding running. rain the forcast but that's good that will keep the fires down from all the heat. lets here it boys.

Need a few judges in Morris bay

Top contenders if I had to guess. Triple J, Big Creek, and 747.

I think it's going to be lil name kennel this time big boys can't always keep beating them up all n all its going to be a good hunt

It be between the top ones. But they can be beat. Have your hounds in tip top shape and pray they last 5 hours and it's anyone's game. They come ready is why they are at the top. Let's get ready to rumble.

Oh yea they can be beat

Yea they can be but it is not going to be easy at all. Locked cocked and ready to rock. Lets go!!!!

Oh yea 3 more days it's on come on lil guys

It will be a good hunt. I know I have herd that some was worried about the rain Friday and Saturday. But come on it will be for a good cause. Looks like plenty of good judges and prizes.

Oh yea that pen needs a lot of rain

Who is going to be master of hounds

Mr. Dean Jacobs

Triple j
Big creek
P-town
Big creek
The rest of the top 10 will be some new guys. Them guys has some good hounds that are on a roll. Be a good hunt to see what your feeding. But you never know they may not place. That's why it's called hunting and not winning. Good luck guys and happy hunting.

Not seen much out of fast n loud this year but heard they coming hard to this one having fun kennels looked good last hunt little Biloxi kennels placed so you really never know since they going to have so many judges it's anybody game good luck to all

Looks like the same ones that usually wins at Picayune.

Word on the street is a kennel from the past is getting started again and they didn't know how to do anything but win

Smh must be shine lmao

Who is all coming? Let's hear some names. Going to be wet for sure. Who all else has numbers beside these normals? Going to be a war.

Need a line up

Repeat over and over! Some people must have failed math in school!

Lmao ok

1 2