​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: All age/ derby nov 7 crha

I heard threw the gape vine some kid name Robbie is bringing some monster heat and his daddy little cooper is helping him to dr them

Will yall please start yalls on group messaging on yalls cell phone. Yall are just talking back and forth to each other. C'mon man.

Better put a life jacket on him instead of doctoring him. Ha be some swimming lessons going on. Lol

It's not me I swear I just sit back an watch

Y'all are fools.you can't beat people at there on game . Make big creek leave them GPS collars at the house and then see how good they do.yall will figure it out one day.smdh

Tommie slade ^^^^^^^^^.. How does a gps do u good? Come on now. Since u made your own bed just lay there and shut up. Everyone is pleased that you're done and can't attend. They didn't do that to u so shut up and quit bashing them. Get u some right age dogs, run them right feed them right worm them right dr them right and stay off this computer and u may have a chance. But not in field trials anymore haha.gps really?

Lol yall think who I am lol yall are goofy as Tommie

I'm looking for a puppy hunt I got a 6 year old brood gyp like to try out

Just let you now copper don't do to my dogs so you need to keep you mouth shut and mind your own **** business

See if u can get yea nuts back from ya wife since u can't use your name, but u still want to bash big creek. U say us ain't Tommie tell us who u are if u can get ya nuts back

Lmao talking about putting your name ok back I'm the one that's knows stuff lol

You sound like a bunch of CANDY A$$E$ to me

1 2