​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Bend Results

I would like to thank all the judges and hunters that came. There was wall to wall running with a very good class of puppies. Due to the low turn out in the young class, the decision was made by the hunters to make the hunt one class to meet CRHA quilification requirements for the end of the year hunt. There were 33 numbers out in the young class and only 15 showed up. Here are the results.

42 Puppies
10th place #71 650 points Lewis's Lou Lou (Butlers Clown - Lewis's Lou) La Mafia
9th place #0 675 points Colyell's Widow Maker (BW Shine - Colyell's Hanna) Colyell's Kennels/Blew-By-U Kennels
8th place #77 680 points Lewis's Willie (Lewis's Buzz - Hines Angie) La Mafia
7th place #12 715 points Wascoms Emma (BW Shine - Colyell's Sparkles) Wide Open Kennels
6th place #61 720 points Lewis's Billie Jean (Lakehills Hillbilly - Lewis's Fancy) La Mafia (7 1st place crossings)
5th place #54 720 points Roofus (Lakehills Hillbilly - Cover Girl) Run-Em-Down Kennels (14 1st place crossings)
4th place #72 720 points Mary Poo Poo (Lewis's Buzz - Jones's Edie) Ronnie Jones (15 1st place crossings)
3rd place #171 770 points Freckles (Lakehills Millionaire - Dialed In) Run-Em-Down Kennels
2nd place #75 790 points Top Notch Nate ( Top Notch CJ - Dunaways Reba) Top Notch Kennels
1st place #19 860 points Colyell's Diva (BW Shine - Colyell's Hanna) Colyell's Kennels/Blew-By-U Kennels

Re: Big Bend Results

Good hunt good running enjoyed it all.

Re: Big Bend Results

I would like to apologize for not showing up. I have been busy and forgot about the hunt sorry for the inconvenience it was not on purpose. I feel bad about it. congratulations to all that place.