​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Picayune Pen

I was told today, that there were several other lease holders (owners) of the pen in Picayune, other than Mr Ronnie. I would like to know if this is true and if so who they are, thanks.

Re: Picayune Pen

OK, maybe I should have been more specific, is 747 kennels involved in any way with pen or big creek kennels. Through research at Weyerhauser, I know the answer. I didn't when I asked, a slow night at work, allowed me to researcha couple websites. You would be amazed what's on public access.

Why would someone keep that on the sly?

Not sure, started as gossip and a bet, I was curious and didn't want to lose a bet. I don't have a copy of anything and don't plan on paying till I have in hand. Just thought it was strange, had never heard that before.

It's no big deal, and what business is it of y'all's.

Yes, I have one partner and her name is Bonnie McMillan.

So there's no misunderstanding, other than your wife, there is no one else involved with the pen in Picayune.

Mr. Truth
What does it matter who owns the pen. Anybody can go hunting there. It is people like you that try too make something out of nothing.

Big creek has nothing to do with this pen.. We do enjoy running there. People like u need to get out of fox hunting and the rest of us need to be thankful to mr Ronnie and mrs Bonnie for what they've done there and other areas to help the fox hunting world and give us places to run.. Picayune is a fine pen and I've never seen it In this good of shape. No telling how much benefit money has been raised at picayune pen alone just this year. That pen has benefited so many people. Thank u to mr Ronnie and your family for what u have done. Just know it's appreciated. Great facility

Big creek you are right. I just got back in to field trialing. I have been out for about 6 years but I went there to a benefit hunt yesterday and that pen has to be one of the best that I have ever been to. Thanks Mr Ronnie and Mrs bonnie for having a facility like that.

Looking at this post makes us not miss owning it anymore for sure!!! Hats off to Mr Ronnie and Mrs Bonnie for purchasing the facilities from us and keeping it going. We stuck our neck out and built that pen and the facilities to keep field trailing going and it has been nothing but bad mouthing from the start that went on. Everyone thinks they know best and that a pen makes a lot of money but those statements are far from true. This is a sport that is pounded by many outsiders who have nothing to do with running hounds so if the folks that participate in them pull it down also then it will keep dying slowly. Again thanks to the McMillans for there dedication and love of the fox pen world. For all u haters, the haters are gonna hate!! Happy hunting!

Mr Stewart you found your answer on Weyerhaeuser ?

Kinda funny ain't it since that land is not even owned by Weyerhaeuser!

I personally know Mr Ronnie and his wife!
They don't need partners or help , the only thing they are doing is trying to help the fox hunters!
I put on a hunt there for the last 2 years. (Hope Outdoors) and with out him and his wife handicap kids would not hunt with out the $15,000 that me and my very good friend handed to them !
Thanks and happy hunting
228-493-2130 Greg Ellis

Truth to make clear to someone that loves mind to some body else business i own 100 percent of all 4 pen but I would like to split expenses about 10 ways if you not man enough to put your name stay off this website you a great day minding your own business think you