​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sept.26 hunt at Music Garden cancelled!!!

The future of field trials at Music Garden is no longer available.The pen is shut down and is leased to someone for personal use only.We have enjoyed the hunts that we put on and enjoyed everyone that has come to the hunts.This could've been a really good thing but with all the negative comments it's not worth putting out all that money and effort.Good luck to everyone that was very good and enjoyed fox hunting and to the ones that are hurting the sport another pen gone thanks to you.Happy Hunting!!!!!

Re: Sept.26 hunt at Music Garden cancelled!!!

MAN I HATE TO HEAR THIS!THAT'S ALL IT TAKES IS A BAD APPLE OR TWO TO SCREW IT UP FOR EVERYBODY!Y'ALL PUT ON MORE HUNTS IN TWO-THREE MONTHS THAN MOST PENS PUT ON IN A YEAR!HOPE THAT THE CRYING PUPPY HUNTERS THAT CAUSED THIS IS HAPPY!I NEVER GOT TO COME TO A HUNT THERE,BUT IT WAS NICE TO SEE Y'ALL PUTTING ON HUNTS SO THE ONES THAT LIKE TO FIELD TRIAL HAD A PLACE TO GO!IT'S ASSAMED GROWN MEN ACT THE WAY THEY DO OVER A **** PUPPY HUNT!WOW!!!!!!

I really hate this. We enjoyed coming there from North MS the last two months. Was hoping to continue to get to plan on having a place to go at least every month or so.

I dont know any of yals details.But as a pen manager myself, it is hard to keep game in top form for multiple trials.Some pens have limitations more than others.Maybe things will get better come winter re stocking time.