​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jailed in America because of Christian Beliefs

It is a crying shame that they heve that woman in jail because she wouldn't issue same sex marriage liscenses because of her belief in what GOD'S Word says, I support her 100%. GOD'S Word is the truth, GOD loves the homosexual, but HE hates the sin, and GOD says in the Bible that marriage is to be between man and woman, not adam and steve, SO I support this lady and GOD'S Word 100%, DO YOU??????????????

Re: Jailed in America because of Christian Beliefs

Yep

No this country is not right...Yes there are good men left here but some day it will be as the day of Noah. Yes,the word will judge one day.Yes we all fall short but can confess our transgressions and turn away from the wide gate spoken of by the Master.Men,keep your families in God's word.This world is waiting for your children and granchildren to fall away.The schools and internet and worldly leaders will steal our youth if we sit back and are silent.

We are living in a day when men call evil good and good evil, look up for your redemption draweth nigh!

I support Her also. Part of the reason we are in this kind of shape is that muslim in the Whitehouse. The other part is them do nothing republicans like mcconnell, Boehner, and Mississippi's own Thad Cochran. An the 2 senators mentioned both voted for Lorreta Lynch, The Police attacker appointed by Obama!!!

Yes I stand for the word of God.

god's word also says to stone them, I am in...

I support this lady 100%. In the upcoming elections we as Christians need to ask where the candidates stand on these issues. We need to forget about what is considered politically correct and do what is right according to the BIBLE.

We the people with the common sense know whats the problem.....Liberalism and weak conservative leadership..... Hek its even in the sports now with the garbage the left is trying to imprint in the kids brains. Espn calls a sick demented man with a dress on a courageous hero and do we honesty think the NFL would have cut Tebow if he was a black Muslim? We must vote in leaders who will call it like it is and fight the left not eat and drink and be best buddies with them when they get to Washington.

I don't necessarily agree with what she did, I believe in live and let live. But jail for her is absolutely ridiculous. Child molesters plea bargain out of jail. This is political correctness gone way too far. Common sense is not so common these days.

Its ok not to agree with this ladies actions or her protest. But dirty leaders and fake rulings by unelected judges based on twisting words and new definitions of meanings to suit a sinful lifestyle is not part of her job requirements. The foot soldiers of Germany were following orders as well but good men died to stop their actions.If we as a group dont elect real conservative leaders to fight this evil society that is taking over our children and grandchildren will face their first amendment being amended.

These judges were indirectly elected. They were appointed by presidents that the people of this country elected. Our problem is greed. More people are voting for and electing officials that are promising more money in our pockets than the ones who stand for Christian conservative principles. We have gotten to the point in this country that a good honest conservative Christian person cannot get elected so we brought these things on ourselves by our actions in the election voting booths :(

The Death of Common Sense

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.

He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:
Knowing when to come in out of the rain;
Why the early bird gets the worm;
Life isn’t always fair,
and maybe it was my fault.

Common sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don’t spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults are in charge not children).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of an 8 year old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate, teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch, and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer sun lotion or an aspirin to a student, but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses, and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common sense took a beating when you couldn’t defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.

Common sense finally gave up the will to live, after a women failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.

Common sense was preceded in death, by
His parents, truth and trust
His wife, discretion
His daughter, Responsibility
His son, reason.

He is survived by his 4 stepbrothers
I know my rights
I want my rights
I want it now
I’m a victim.

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone.