​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
25 dollor worm pill

what is the 25 dollor worm pill that I have heard about/?

Re: 25 dollor worm pill

What's a dollor

that the way a country boy spells dollar

I may not spell it right but I think it is Drontel it gets all worms and is worth the money it costs

The same pill can be ordered from Australia for about 1/3 the cost. It is called ALL WORMER and is the generic of the pill you are talking about. It is even manufactured by the same maker.

Is vet-n-pet direct the best/cheapest place to get them?

Drontal Plus can be bought for 10 dollars a pill. I have notice the price can vary at times. The most I've ever paid is 14 dollars.

Do you give it just one time or is a 3 day wormer

Where is the cheapest place to buy it

Vet n pet direct is $8.

you can buy a tube of horse past with same ingredient for tape worms at any feed store around $10 and worm a knl full of dogs...about half as much as you put tooth paste on your tooth brush for the dosage will do fine. too much makes a dog dizzy but they get over it...

We were using drontal plus but it wasn't getting hook worms.

We sale a broad spectrum worm pill that gets everything but heart worms. 1 pill does 25 lbs. $2 each or 30 for $50.

If interested our number is (501) 802-0958 or (501) 844-6745.

Thanks!

I have used the all wormer, they are good on tapeworms, but you need to worm a second time a week later, to get everything. I ordered out of country, but haven't been able to get lately, they say out of stock. I use a horse gel wormer gel that works good, but I like the all wormer pills too. For tape worms, they have praziquantel in them, any wormer without it, will not kill tapeworms. So make sure before you order. Hope this helps.

$15 worth of horse paste wormer with praziquantel in it will tape worm 20 hounds..

You right, I use, Equimax, Quest Gel and others, they all work well, with the correct dosage.

What's the best wormer yall are using for hookworms?

Ivomec for hooks. .5cc under skin once a month and twice a yr we give 1cc Under skin or straight in mouth both work equally as well. And a 40$ bottle will last a long time