7th 39 pooles pistol x oak ridge Tammy smokin s knl
6 th 55 srk Madison x j and d star p town and free state
5 th 511 srk Madison x j and d star p town and free state
4 th 0 p town dynamite x big l ivery p town and free state
3rd 7 p town dynamite x big l ivery p town and free state
2nd 18 srk Madison x j and d star p town and free state
1st 67 pooles pistol x oak ridge Tammy smokin s knl

Re: Becky Aycock hunt results

Heard smokin s blew this hunt out by almost 500 pts, any truth to this?

Yep also herd Big D is kicking Bama out and partnering with Smoking S!!!!

Do anyone have the scores or was it that bad?

Yeah he done what he does best and that's called cheating. From what I heard he blew it out with a derby dog. It's a crying shame when you have to cheat to win a puppy hunt. Especially a benefit hunt. He can't win without cheating in puppy hunts.

WA WA WA WA WA

I watched him start them so y'all can cry all y'all want Try hunting instead gripping anytime someone gets a good pup and it wins there's excuses the problem now is all these pop up hunts trying to get points and it's obvious on the percentage of dogs at these hunts who's involved. Harold needs to limit pop up hunts and moniter how the ones involved in some way with hunts always seem to come out on top. Everyone don't have access to their own pen or able to put on hunts. Now a days everyone looking for a angle don't matter if pup hunt or derby or all age. It's one of the most competitive sports around. Hunters need look at results and calculate how many hunts that the people involved with hunt seem to do good. But yet they can take same hounds off and do nothing. Everybody is worried about promoting selling and now points. Most hunts now which are three days don't have enough hounds to make a champion unless they fudge. And one days hardly have enough to consider it a hunt. U may have twenty to thirty hounds with four or five hunters owning all the hounds. I can remember when trophy hunts at enon or old picyunne pen would average over three hundred But those guys are mostly gone and it's not about pride anymore or trying to breed fox dogs. Use to when someone won a hunt thirty years ago people thought highly of that hound. Now when one wins a championship it's no big deal. People have no trust in system no more people things must change judge hounds not owners the decline in hounds at hunts is clear evidence and statement enough on the truth

Not sure if your are calling this a pop up hunt but it was posted 3 weeks in advance and there are rules for pop up hunts hunts must be posted on crha site for 3 weeks before hunt and no one involved in this hunt had any dogs or affiliation with any dogs in hunt Tommie won the hunt far and square this hunt was to help a family out so please take all the bs comments else where congrats on your win Tommie

Ha! You got to love masterfox. If you want to know what I thought about the dog that won this hunt just ask Tommie. I let him know what I thought about it. If it wasn't a benefit hunt I wouldn't have even been there & for the one saying he watched him start them puppies you dont know what your talking about. It come out of tommies mouth at the hunt that they came from brian Lamey's house and he hasn't even got the bread out of their system yet except for the 67 dog and he better not quit because he's been running it for awhile. Im not worried about it. I don't have to hind behind a no name post. That's what's wrong with this sport is most want grab what's between their legs and stand up for what they believe in and what's right and a lot of these no names are big in this sport and they need to grow a pair. Happy hunting!! See yall at Ray Necaises.

Come on ptown u been wearing the gate off down there and u thought u had it in a bag. You been blowing on them pups for 3 months now. You say you wouldn't have been there if it wasn't for a benefit but you're going to a money hunt this weekend. Blow smoke somewhere else an get off this computer acting like macho man. Joke lol. Go smokin s go

Heard he had half of the pups at the hunt

I wasn't at the hunt, but I got to say it really wasn't about who placed or won. It was about helping someone out in a time of need. Show some **** respect and a little class for a change.

Thank you moose.

Would like to thank big creek kennels for putting on this hunt for this family it really means a lot to me sorry I was not able to make it and thanks to all the hunters that attended it was greatly appreciated and also ask each and everyone please keep this family in your prayers