​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Garland County-2 Day Fall Hunt (9/24-9/26) -Reserving Numbers

If you need to reserve numbers or a cabin for the upcoming two day Fall Hunt, please call CARL KELLAR at 501-276-6457.

There, of course, are free camper sports available at our hunting grounds but if you need a cabin, Carl would be the one to help you!

PLEASE NOTE: If you had numbers for the Lake Ouachita/Brandi Noles Memorial, these are your same numbers for Garland County, unless you indicated otherwise. Carl has the number book and can answer any questions you have.

Thanks, Sue N.

Re: Garland County-2 Day Fall Hunt (9/24-9/26) -Reserving Numbers

Well it fast approaching who going bring the heat ?

Howard County Kennels, David Rowton And Fat Boy Kennels. You got to watch out for Cecil Mcmellon and Hoot, Jackie Raye and ever dangerous Sam Robertson and Johnny Bratton.

Reasy but just leve us out that's ok see u there

Reasy but just leve us out that's ok see u there

I heard that run - n - wild coming and that David Rowton is going bring the heat if he can ever catch his dogs

Don't leave out Ray Cameron - think Sweet Pea is up to it! Also, them young- in's - what are they called Mud Puddle Kennels - they can place a few!

Is this hunt counting for any kind of points with the Masters or just a 2 day outside?

kebin smart since u cantt spell I will for you you noe have a whit dog we hear from the no winning Whittier turner that always goes to hunt bunt hardly ever places . He is a thing of the past. Like you.u came two week ago and you bout cried when home grown did not place. Yeah I saw your face as did everyone else. How many did you brin. I answer a bunch . See you Friday.