​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
All age speed and drive money hunt

3 hour All age speed and drive hunt at R3H running pen in Quitman Arkansas October 10th
300.00 per dog entry, 25 dog limit. For numbers call Ricky at 501-289-0311. Would appreciate if you get numbers and can't make it please call and let me know
Based on 25 dogs
1st - $2050.00
2nd-$1400.00
3rd-$850.00
4th- 600.00
5th- 350.00

Re: All age speed and drive money hunt

Still have a few numbers left

Btt

Are yall still going to have this hunt after the coyote killing took place yesterday yall dont have the game do yall just asking a question

We had 25 plus before yesterday's hunt so I'd say we still have plenty. It's up to Ricky but I'd think it'll be a great hunt.

Is the game running good dont want to drive to a bay fest and a 300 entry

The guys that called to get numbers and didn't because hunt was full. We have had a few numbers turned back if yall want a number call 501-289-0311 first come first served

I was at the last hunt and only saw 2-3 left in the pen. So if yall wanna spend 300 go ahead and donate but running will not hold up.

Okay Jon you don't have to hide I know who you are with the ability to stand in a pen and tell them how many coyotes they have you could make a good deal of money going around to pens and telling them how much game they have. I wanted to see a good hunt that paid well so I asked the pen owner about putting one on he said he was to busy to do so, so I asked about me putting one on and giving him his pen fee and giving the rest to the hunters. I wasn't making one cent off this hunt I was doing it for the hunters to have a good hunt to go to, and a lot of people been listening to Jon and Stacy bashing our hunt, I don't know why anyone would listen to them they don't know anything. All of you hunters that wanted to come I'm sorry it's not gonna workout there was plenty of game when we fed them, it could have been a great hunt we're calling the hunt off maybe next time we can have a hunt with no problems

Well go feed again and take a picture of all these coyotes that are left in there.

Then the pen owner taking out $90 a dog according to your payout, yeah great payout huh?

I just want to set the record straight this Jon that is posting all this is not me and if they had any guts they would put their own name or atleast put a last name. I dont even own any dogs at the moment. so for anyone saying it was me here is my number you can give me a call and we can talk about it like adults. 5016520706 and I just have to say that this is the most childish thing ive ever heard of and this is why our sport is sadly coming to an end be grown ass men dont act like grown ass men.

Pen owners get 30% if I have anything to do with the hunt I have a pen I know how much work it is but you wouldn't know anything about that would you about the pictures your not worth any more of my time

I would just like to say on behalf of R3H pen we held an afb hunt in there this weekend we had 24 afbs with some good running . It took over 1300 to win the hunt and at least 6 coyotes where seen in the field at the same time while other races where taking place. This is a good pen that still has plenty game . Just wanted to let it be known incase anyone has been lead astray by the false information that has been posted.

Thank you for letting everyone know that.