​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Derby hunt / All Age hunt

Derby hunt October 17. Run 3 hours.
All Age hunt October 31.Run 3 hours. Daybreak fox/coyote pen located near Valley Springs, Ark. Pen is 100 acres. Some open pastures and some hillside timberland. Counted 22 yotes when I fed Saturday. Probably a few more than that.
Entry for Derby hunt $100. Pay back $70. Will take 30 numbers. Pay 5 places if at least 25 entries. Pay 3 if less than 25 show. One single digit number per person/kennel. I will not run in the hunt as I would hate to be embarrassed in my own pen. I will start taking numbers September 20. Call or text (text preferred) 870 416 5667.
All Age hunt October 31. Entry $150. Pay back 70%. Will take 30 numbers. One single digit number per person/kennel. As with the derby hunt will pay 5 places if at least 25 entries. Pay 3 if less show. I will not run in the hunt. I will start taking numbers for All Age hunt October 1st. Call or text 870 416 5667.
I have a cabin with kitchen, bathroom and will sleep approximately 6-8 people with recliners used. Let me know if you want to stay in cabin.

Re: Derby hunt / All Age hunt

I've decided to go ahead and take numbers for both hunts now if anyone wants get them. No need to wait I guess. Call or text (text preferred) 870 416 5667. Remember only 30 numbers for each hunt will be given. Don't wait too long.

Don't wait too long to get numbers if you want some. Since 9:00 last night I have given out 15 derby and 14 all age numbers. Hunters from Arkansas, Texas, Louisana, and Oklahoma so far. Call or text anytime. 870 416 5667. If you call and I don't answer leave a message and I will call you back as soon as possible. I milk a few cows and sometimes can't turn loose to answer.

BTT

BTT

BTT

Both hunts cancelled due to lack of numbers. Thanks to those who called and got numbers.