​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BENEFIT HUNT COMING SOON

As a lot of yall already know, I will not be doing the Mike Wall Memorial hunt this year. I will do it again next year, but with work and the handicap hunts, I just got too busy this year and didn't want to do it halfway. I'm sorry for everyone that was looking forward to it, but I just couldn't pull it off with everything I had going. We are funded this year with the outdoor ministries, so was no need to try to thow one together.

I need help now though. We brought a kid hunting a few years back named Cameron Pounders. He was diagnosed with Muscular Astrophy at age 1 and has been confined to a wheelchair ever since. His grandparents have raised him since birth. Amazing people and a great kid! His grandpa can't pick Cameron up anymore to get him into his truck and his truck is on its last leg anyway. Cameron is a 5th grader at Walker and one of the sweetest kids you will ever meet. We are gonna put a benefit trial and auction together and I think we can raise enough money to buy them a used minivan with a wheelchair lift. I believe in the fox hunting community and would put yall up against anybody out there. I have seen the heart of the hunters and I feel this will be another great one! I will post more info as I get more stuff figured out since I just decided about 5 minutes ago to put one together. Thanks for any help as we try to make life a little easier for this family.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mhvg7o6mfbuo0vi/2013-10-07%2012.06.41.jpg?dl=0

Re: BENEFIT HUNT COMING SOON

I'm all in JoJo!! Sounds like a good one and for a really good cause!!! Hey buddy just give me a call and tell me what direction to go in to help!!! Holla Back