​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayers needed.

Say a prayer for the kidd family mr Kenny passed away this morning. He will be missed by all who knew him.

Re: Prayers needed.

Sorry to hear this Runt and family will be in our prayers.

Prayers for the family.What a surprise. He was a great man. Loved him to death .

Prayers sent from Fras Bros family great friend will b dearly missed

I am so sorry to hear this Mr Kenny was a great man and a true friend prayers from the Morse family

I asked about him and Runt Saturday at the stud dog hunt. Sorry to hear this Runt.

Mr Kenny will truly be missed by all. Prayers from the Bonner family.

I'm sorry to hear that. Mr. Kenny was one of a kind. He will be missed.

Prayers from Eastman Kennels , sorry to hear this , MAY GOD BE WITH THE KIDD FAMILY

Prayer your way it's never easy old buddy sorry for your loss take care and God bless

Praying for Runt and family during this tough time.

Funeral info:
Visitation is 6:00-8:00pm, Wednesday, September 23, 2015, at Brazzel/Oakcrest Chapel.
Graveside service is 10:00am, Thursday, September 24, 2015 at Anderson Cemetery in Spring Hill, Arkansas with Bro. Kenneth Bobo, Bro. Revel Kidd, and Preacher Ratley officiating. Arrangements by Brazzel/Oakcrest the Funeral Home of Hope, Eddie Brazzel, Director.

So sorry to hear about Mr. Kenny. His stories around hunting camps will always be remembered. Our prayers are with the Kidd family.

Prayers from the Hixon family