​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
White Lightning Ray

Can anyone tell me about this dog, breeding,field trial record, and is his pups showing up. Watched 1 run @ Carolina Classic. Dog won speed and drive and had plenty of bottom last day. Just wondering.

Re: White Lightning Ray

text me at 870 941 8825

I raised him here and ran him in pup hunts, 2 day derbys and 2, 3 day hunts.He placed in every hunt 5th or above except 1, 3 day hunt but he finished hunt,matter of fact he wasn't caught until after awards because his collar didn't work.He is from a litter of very good hounds that have done well in the hunts.They are Thistlehill Rae Rae,Thistlehill Raider,Flint Ridge Two Toads and Ar St f&d ch Jet Pilot Ray.Their momma is Mo St fch Diamond Ray and her whole litter was outstanding.Their daddy id BVC,Mo Open f ch M's Chopper and I know nothing of his litter but he skinned my butt at a trial when he was 6 years old and his pups placed too so I had to have some of that.The only litter of Lightnin's that is big enough to trial have done very well and one of them is the dog you are talking about.Ask Lightnin's owner about them his name is Kyle Efird.I hate typing so if you want details just call me and I 'll tell you everything you would ever want to know about him and those pups. 660 367 3578

photo 12087427_765880506871401_22766834_n_zps8p4xsnys.jpg

Good looking hound

Saw him at stud dog in Cale Ar. He is surely a good looking hound Kyle.

Can you post a picture of his pedigree

Phone # for Kyle?Thanks