​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How to get Showtime or any other big dog feed to donate to a benefit? plus info on the BIG BENEFIT H

I'll be putting on a Big Benefit Hunt For my son's travel baseball team to help raise money for them to play a week in Cooperstown New York this summer. The cost per player is 900 and there are 12 players on the team.

I'm trying to get some big prizes donated to this hunt. What is the best way to go about getting the big companies to donate?

The hunt will be advertise in the Hunter Horn.

Also we will have there names on a banner that will be hung up on the dug out while we are in Cooperstown New York playing ball. That donated prizes to this hunt like Feed, bog boxes, Tracking collars, Etc.

The hunt will be in March 2016. It will be held at Deep South Running Pen. Picayune,Ms

I'm just to get info on how to get some big time feed companies and dog supplies companies to donated prizes to the hunt.

Thanks For all the info I can get and the best way about going about it.

Some plans on the hunt is

Derby and All Age run 5 hours
Entry is 50 dollars a dog
Bench Show with supper served Friday night
A kids bench show with trophies giving to each kid
A Bounce House for the kids to play on while the hunt is taking place and much more
Silent Auction
1-10 in each class depending on the amount of support on donation of prizes that will all come once we set the exact date for the hunt
I can be reach at 1 228 860 2867 or through email thanks for the help and ideas

Re: How to get Showtime or any other big dog feed to donate to a benefit? plus info on the BIG BENEF

Ricky the best way is to ask the store or person you buy your feed from.
I feed showtime and they donate every time I ask.
They will donate if you feed there feed.

Re: How to get Showtime or any other big dog feed to donate to a benefit? plus info on the BIG BENEF

What's the name of the travel ball team ?

10u Aftershock travel ball from Ocean Springs,MS. You can also find us on facebook