​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MAKING BFD CHAMPIONS

HOW MANY TIMES HAS A BFD BEEN MADE BY THE SAME DOG AT HOW MANY HUNTS. LET ALONE DO IT TWICE IN A SPAN OF 18 DAYS AT TWO HARD RUNNING PENS. WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MANY TIMES ITS BEEN DONE ONCE LET ALONE TWICE. LETS GET SOME ANSWERS THANKS.

Re: MAKING BFD CHAMPIONS

What is bfd anyway?

BENCH FIELD AND DUAL CHAMPION ALL AT THE SAME HUNT

I want to think Whitecat Slide and Packman made BFD at serval hunts.

Boones jobe did it three times I believe, ark master, a county hunt and ga state I believe

what about ch. Pindale Ringo B.? I remember he was hot at one time.

East Coast Crown Clibornes Rock Loftons Jeremiah Hoehners High Side Turners Levi White Cat Hellums few that come to mind

Back when there were RED fox and many hunts on the outside, I remember some man hunted with my grand dad that won the hunts beach and field with same dog and more than one time.It's always been men winning .It may be about over but foxhunting been going on a long time.Not many records left to break. But maybe same dog winning the National twice.Dont think that has happened.Hawk Hill won the futurity and then the National the next.That's never been done again.

Hoehner s high side hoehner s slinger h hoehner s slide hoehner s Maria b heck may have a few more can't Remember rest right now