​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
question on Garmin

currently I don't have a garmin , I don't care about being able to shock one with the garmin I have shock collars and don't care to have one on my hounds all the time, my question is which one do I need im a outside hunter , and with all the ones I see its kind of confusing choosing one, im scared if I buy they will hang u later with one being discontuined seems like theres to many to choose from

Re: question on Garmin

Brian, you can go with either the 320 or the Alpha and use the TT-5 collar, which does not have a shock option. I have not personally used a TT-5, because I want to be able to shock all of mine and it be built in one collar. But the TT-5 is the same collar as the TT-15, just minus the shock capability. Hope this helps.

joseph thanks for the reply, I read the 320 will only track 10 collars , where the alpha will track more and I need more than 10, so u saying the alpha will track the TT10 collars and as many as I want , and if so that will be the way to go. what worries me is in the future they will change something and make us all buy something else , anymore that seems to be the way all things work, cause they aint making money all the time off us.

Thats exactly what they do all you can do is buy the latest verison they have out when you are ready to buy right now the latest verison is the alpha and tt15 or tt15 mini collars .ps the alpha only tracks 20 collars

Brian, you can give me a call or text or email and I will tell you pros and cons of each system, alpha with the t5 collar sounds like a good option for you, the alpha bundle will come with one tt15, then you can add on as many t5 or tt15 as you may desire, 804-586-0345, wilkinsoutdoorproducts@gmail.com. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to purchase a system..... Free shipping and no sales tax on most orders, let me know if I can help.