​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hauling Dogs

If anybody needs any dogs hauled please give me a call/text anytime! I have been hauling dogs all over lately & have really appreciated everybody trusting me with their hounds, in their kennels, etc. I enjoy hounds as I love to run & show dogs myself! It's been nice meeting some new contacts & appreciate all those I have hauled for always giving great references for me! I have plenty of dog box space as I have a double decker dog box, pet crates, etc. I can separate dogs as needed no problem. I'm extremely picky with a hound's care & do my best to make the trip easiest on them. I pack feed, water, clean shavings, walk dogs as needed, etc. I take pride in taking excellent care of hounds! I've hauled weaned puppies that were 6 weeks old & unloaded them after being hauled from AR to NC & they attacked a feed bowl like they haven't been hauled even! I've hauled field trial units safely before hunts that are nicer than my own dogs in my kennels at home even lol! I've hauled stud dogs safely! I've hauled brood gyps up to 9 years old even that unloaded not tired or sore from the trip at all, etc. Not limited to running walker/julys. I've also been hauling Fox Beagles, Squirrel/Coon Dogs, etc. I do separate them as I do not want any dog ever hurt or anything to happen to any of them! Lots even request pictures of theirs dogs & I do my best to keep everybody updated when their hound(s) is picked up, how their hound(s) is doing along the trip, when estimated delivery is closer to delivery time, when their hound(s) is delivered safely, etc.

If interested in more info or a quote to have a dog picked up & delivered feel free to give me a call/text anytime. If I miss your call I'll call you back as soon as possible!

Thanks again,
Nikki
(501) 844-6745

Re: Hauling Dogs

I have used Nikki She is very reasonable with her rates and is great to deal with
I highly recommend her