​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy hunt

We will have a January and after hunt on October 31st. 50 dollars a pup I will pay back 30 a pup. Run 3 hours under Chra rules. Book opens oct 5th. Call Alyssa for numbers 228-493-8008. Thanks

Re: Puppy hunt

Sorry I fat fingered the keyboard. It's crha rules

Opening the book early. Can start calling for numbers today.

Giving 40 numbers out. Will start a waiting list once all numbers are out.

Btt

BTT

Where is the pen located

Kiln, Ms

Cuevas town rd

Btt

Can I have 5 numbers please

I only have five left. Are you goona run five for sure ?

I got with Alyssa an got the numbers thanks

How big is the pen?

Are you letting Smokin S enter ? if so I need to turn my numbers in

No jessse I'm not entering but you will see my July's there.thanks for the concern.

I don't get into Internet smack talking or whatever you wanna call it. Every hunt at my pen is fair no rules bent for anyone. With that being said if you want to turn your numbers in its simple post your full name and I will scratch them out or call and turn them in. No disrespect to you it's just the way it is.

Do you allow borrowed hounds in a money hunts?

I think they are being drop by a outer space ship!!!

Not talking about bending rules a little I'm talking about letting someone enter when you know as a pen owner that they gonna cheat to win

Holla Back!!

If someone is banned from crha no they will not be allowed to run.

Ray text me or call me when you get a chance 1-228-217-3914

John you are pronly going to have to email him, his off shore!!

What exit will you get off to get to pen coming from al. An is there a good address for the pen

I'm shutting the pen down Tuesday. Cast will be at 6:30. I'll get the address tomorrow and let everyone know.

Exit 13 Not on address for pen maybe they post one later but u can use 21830 old dossett rd picayune ms to give u an idea I live approximately 1 mile from pen

So how big is the pen ?

Pen is 65 acres. I will post the address that's closest to the pen today some time

What is the line up?

Address to the pen: 7711 Lacie Ln. Kiln, MS. Foxpen Rd. Is the next road over from Lacie Ln.

1- smokin s
2- smokin s
3- smokin s
4- ?
5- ?

Ray's Hunt is listed on CRHA message board crhafoxhunt.org if you want to know who your talking to.
Thanks, Harrell Sharkey

And if you can't find what your looking for on that website you most likely can find it on chra-kiss-ass.com

Mr. S Kennels, you did it to your self. And, now your still trying figure out ways too cheat. Glad you got exposed and enjoy all that comes with being the biggest loser !!

Ya think? Stick around,the fun just began!!!!!!!

Smoking S don't worry they can't handle the pressure when they get that butt outrunned.Especially your little neighbors that are sore losers (big baby kennels).

Tommie is the least of everyone's worries, he thinks everything is a game but it's all on him, he made his own bed. He thinks big creek and Wilson started all this but he better look out towards richton and laurel is where it all began. Everyone is tired of all the junk. So Tommie has a lot of people out for him.

How is lyin Brian gonna be At 3 hunts in one day? Seth's,rays,purvis ? ??

Seth ain't got a hunt saturday ....sending pups by space ship to rays and I'll let u wonder bout the rest.

Wonder if they'll get scored

So Mr rays pen is like that?

Ok genius! Ray post his name Ray Necaise !
Look at the past post!!

For the scary a$$ bi--h wanting to use my name. You must really be scared of people. I use my name. If you wanna bash me my hunt or my pen go ask your wife can you have your nuts back and give me a call 228-493-6154. Day or night. I laugh at lil girls like yourself.

Don't take entry fee from cheaters !!!

Great hunt non stop wall to wall running for 3 hours an best 10 hounds in the field placed couldn't ask for better