​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Louisiana Fox Hunters

How truthful are Louisiana foxhunter. 2- Will hide behind the cross. 3- Will they help a fox hunter are screw him. 4- do some hunters have no friends but themselves. I have found the to be the truth around here

Re: Louisiana Fox Hunters

We'll move if it's that bad don't know where you live in Louisiana but around my house the group of hunters we have here or second to none. Have a great day

I second that Hunter!!

I'm sure who you are mad at or confussed about. The guys i hunt with are always willing to help in any situation. The last calculation i had the CRHA had raised over 30,000$ this year for charities. Im gona go out on a limb and say at least 20,000$ was raised here in Louisiana, them Mississippi boys put there dogs and there money in the truck anytime we have a benefit.

hunter,
There is a buddy hunt at the Crying Range in Robert, la next weekend. Please come enjoy some good running and good fellowship.

I know we are a very competitive group around the house but we will help anyone or fight anyone for our friends. It may not sound like it from time to time but we are all brothers!!

Come on wit it hunter!!!! Holla Back!!!

Didnt know there were foxhunters in La... Are you sure they are not really pen guys that chase the cousin coyote in the day time or stud dog men with deer dogs?

Now some truth for once. Don't throw that title around so lightly. Fox hunters my arse. Dog racers is a better fit.

Sounds like someone got their A$$ tore up in La. before lol

Sammy, I do not know of many true foxhunters anymore but there is some real good field trailers in our state. therefore if you want to see what you feeding for 3 to 5 hrs. each day come on down to la. and try some of these guys. I am a pleasure hunter who judges some of these hunts and I see some real good field trial hounds that can blow you away. good luck and good hunting.

Mr. Husser did the young dogs work out for you?

brady, they are looking fairly good at this time. they are also began to handle real well. they have not been laying out at all. I ran them two weeks ago at a pen down close to pine, la. and they did real good.

Good deal I'm glad to hear it...hopefully they will keep improving