​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
4 Hour 3 Dog Derby Pack Hunt

Oct 31st at Dickey Smith's pen $100 a pack ALL 3 dogs MUST BELONG to one person or kennel entered by. Paying back $80 a pack. When entering hounds you must have all 3 dogs listed the way you are paring them by there numbers to make this process easier and faster please have it wrote up before entering. For numbers and or any questions call me at 985-273-9161 thanks!

Re: 4 Hour 3 Dog Derby Pack Hunt

Castaway pen is located in Angie La loaded with coyotes and grey fox

Cast A Ways Fox Pen is off Leonard Seals Rd. Pine, LA We have a Facebook page that is under Cast-A-Ways FOX PEN. You should be able to get direction from that.. Come like and visit our page!!

Btt

Sorry this hunt is the same time as the two day hunt in Taxes I can't come. Hope you have a great hunt I will come to the next one.

Btt

Kelly call me when u around ur number book. 601-408-9979. Thanks

around what time will you start entering dogs that morning?

I will start entering hounds at 5am please make sure all your packs are made out with dogs name numbers and person or kennel entering hounds written on a piece of paper before arrival to make the process quick and easy as possible roll call will be at 6:30 sharp cast right after. Talked with Dickey last night the pen and game is right and ready hope to see everyone there! Any questions or concerns don't hesitate to call me 985-273-9161 thanks.