​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Circle 16 All Age Hunt

Circle 16 will have a All Age Hunt on October 31st. Entry fee is 150.00 with 70% payback after expenses. 3 dog limit per kennel. Book will close after 40 numbers are out and will start a waiting list. Call Larry Robinson at 601 580-4170 for numbers. Pen will be available Sat mornings to those with numbers to practice their hounds. Cast at 4:30 am

Re: Circle 16 All Age Hunt

How long is the hunt

3 Hours

Are y'all judgeing in the dark

Wow Robert , just wow.

Why only 3 hours ?? Make it 4 or 5 hours where the best all age hound will win

Best dog to win there funny!!

only one guy wins at this pen. Guess ho?

I normally don't respond to these sis males that won't identify themselves but today I will make an exception. 1. When you start paying the lease on the pen, buying game for the pen, buying 4 or 5 sacks of feed per week for the pen, tending to the fence after storms , then and only then will I care what you think. 2. We were talked into a 4 hour hunt a few years ago by a few individuals who didn't even show up to the hunt. The first 3 hours we lost no game , the last hour we lost 7 coyotes. That after 3 or 4 very vocal people begged for a 4 hour hunt , got it , and didn't even show up for it. 3. Circle 16 is a fast pen, it takes a fast track running hound to do well there. The same people who win and place in our 3 hour hunts seem to win and place in other pens 4 and 5 hour hunts. What this tells me is they must have some pretty good hounds and have them well conditioned. 4. Every hunt we have is straight up open and honest. The scores are totaled in the open for everyone to see, the judges that are asked to help are honest people that don't have an interest in seeing any particular dog win. So there you have it sis males who won't identify yourselves , if you have any other questions put your last name on your post like a man and I will respond to it.

Circle 16 is no faster than any other pen around here !! Might as well call it a puppy hunt and lower the entry fee

Who is the one guy who all ways wins and hate to tell you it's a lot faster then most pens around there

Last two hunts equal two different winners I was at both and enjoyed both and yes it's fast with a lot of open timber I can see 4hrs with 40 dogs being a big problem.

How about post the results of the derby? Thanks

Big creek 1st 2nd 3 rd Danny and cole Thomas 4th and JD speed 5th he left score sheet In pen will post offical scores when he goes back to pen to feed up

hunter this should answer your queston. wins 99 per of the time at this pen, good luck. i will save my money

Haha James (split between the legs) no last name. Them boys busting that butt ain't they. U better get off this computer and get to work. They're doing it in 3,4,& 5 hr hunts and the puppy hunts. Look at the crha they're winning kennel of the year and hound of the year and got 3 or 4 more in top 10. Hard work pays off. Might be why u can't get any good dogs bc u scared to go run dog like you're scared of your name being known...👍👍👍👍👍🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔💩💩💩

People like James running their head like that is the reason people like Mr Larry shut their pens down to private running only . Mr Larry don't have these hunts to keep his pen running . He does it because he enjoys it . James don't you have a pen to manage ?

Well lower the entry fee and make 70% payback then !! Oh I forgot he doesn't need the money

Carl , James , who ever you are quit crying get some good dogs and come run

They not gone get numbers cause they don't have a dog that can get in the hunt . All they can do is cry.

32 numbers out so far. Shaping up to be a very strong field. The game is running real good. These cool mornings have been producing some outstanding running.

Will neutral judges be provided or hunters judging as in last hunt ?

What's wrong with if he don't have enough judges to pair diff kennels together an add more judges.. I think every hunt should be this way u get more scores and also if u at a big pen the more judges u have the better it is for the dogs. Think it also lowers the chances of cheater by a lot bc if u do happen to have a happy judge well u got diff groups of hunters in the pen in the mix of regular judges and the hunters see a lot an watch a lot so ya judge will less likely cheat. Just my opinion

We should have plenty of judges. If by chance we don't we will pair competing kennels together. Most hunters seem to like judging tho some don't. We should have plenty however.

In my opinion The few problems with hunters judging is the ones that run there regular know where majority running takes place they focus on listening to their hounds mouth and continue to chase them around. And they often tend to only see there hounds In a crossing also pull out their gps to monitor their hounds and positioning themselves to score their hounds when u have a high dollar hunt u need to have judges not involved with hunt to judge hounds on a equal basis after all isn't that the purpose of a field trial. Often Pen owners let certain ones that fund their pens to run when no one else is able not just giving everyone a few sat before hunt regulars always have advantage and allowing certain hunters to indirectly behind the scene manipulate and have Input in the trials. maybe why numbers of turn outs are dropping a lot people now days have good hounds why isn't results showing it those old pictures Heath posted of Alabama old field trial has three things portrayed that we need to regain once again in the sport truth,honesty and respect back then it was about being proud to own good hounds not selling promoting and trying to take someone's money at any method possible how many hunters have substituted pride for a angle to win? Heath good pictures if u look at all the details in photos you can compare and see the difference in the pictures one might take at a hunt today

Come see at the hunts for yourself, Larry tells people where to go and you're not allowed to chase dogs and go diff places. Everyone stays put. So a GPS not gonna do u any good

U must missed last hunt

What happened at last hunt tell us buddy if you was there

Buddy if u were there an didn't like it or seen it going on, y didn't u say anything. Don't understand everyone griping after the hunt when they were man enough to be there but womanly enough not to say anything.. ()

It never fails , the sis males come out of the woodwork. Our hunts are straight up and honest. Nobody follows their dogs with a GPS and scores their dogs. For one , he wouldn't do anything but turn the game. You clearly haven't ever been to a Circle 16 hunt. Hell , I doubt you own a dog. I learned a long time ago that you can't please everyone as hard as you try. People are always going to gripe about one thing or another. If you don't like the way we do our hunts , please go some place else. Another thing , if you want to be treated like a man you have to act like one. Try posting your name , it's a start. Tell me who was following their dogs around at our last hunt Buddy ? The only person that moved from where they were put was me.

Mr Larry I sure hope Lamar county lifts the BURN BAN before this hunt cause i hear that there gonna be some sure enough heat coming I also here that slow poke kennels is bring some fire crackers with them now I know I told you I would help judge this hunt but when it comes to fighting fire I'm out but I do know a few firefighters that will work cheap might need to look into getting them rounded up and on stand by . Lmao. Sure hope everybody is honest on there hounds age for this hunt

Well tiny at the derby hunt a couple weeks ago Brian Lamey had a all age dog there and she had 0 on. Few judges knew which dog it was but just wanted to see how many more lies Brian would tell bout the gyp..

Well mr well he better have the right age dog for this one cause rumor has it that Mr Larry gonna be testing the hounds entered the males will receive a prostrate check and the gyps will get a mammogram to prove they the right age for this coming up hunt so if you plan on bringing a hound to the hunt be sure to get there a lil bit early to ensure enough time to have the examination done on your hounds in time for hunt .

And also mr Well are you any good at fighting fire cause we might could use your help . Thank you

Larry I think I will give up a day of RABBIT hunting to come help judge this hunt . From what I hear its gone be a fine hunt . SISMALES I like that , that's a good one .

Thanks Tiny and Chuck. We appreciate the help. It's going to be a war. We have a man with a bulldozer coming in tomorrow to work on the roads. I'm thinking he might ought to cut some fire breaks too while he is there if Tiny can't get the fire crew on standby. It's gonna be a good hunt. The line up so far , Warrior Creek Kennel , P-Town Kennel, Bay Creek Kennel, Big Creek Kennel, Jeremy Joyce , Lee Sitton , Steve Hust (Lurch) , Free State Kennel , Baily Branch Kennel , J.D. Speed , Oak Ridge July Kennel. I hope I'm not forgetting anyone. That's a pretty powerful line up.

Just glad Brian Lamey will not be cheating at this, all ages are legal but he'll prob say he brought a 9 year old like he did this past weekend in louisiana at 250$ dog hunt. Always a fairy tale

Alright want be long now got the fire trucks on standby got a good rain at the pen should be some fine running conditions who is it gonna be in the top 5 ? Should be some mighty fine hounds Saturday morning

Oak ridge
Oak ridge
Lurch
P- town
Big creek

Enjoy 150 dollar benefit all donations are greatly appreciated

Dear mr crooked creek maybe you can go trick or treating sat and will your trick and treating somebody will be handing out some balls then maybe you can post your real name and stop being a puss.

Can't under estimate Bay Creek Kennels or Jeffrey Stuart . They both have some jam up fast hounds. I will be willing to bet at least one of them 2 will be in the top 5 . If not both .

Fatboy easy now jeffro can't read but loose head can and she reads these posts to him you gonna give him the big head we will have to rub his nose in the dirt sat morning to get his head right.

Easy on ol Jeffro now Tiny you know he sensitive .

Wish I was gone get to be there but my wife's health is more important . Good Luck to everybody that's running in this hunt. This should be a fine hunt with some of the best running you will ever hear .

If the hunt is not gonna have the numbers wouldn't it be better to not have a limit on the dogs brought per kennel to fill the hunt?? Just wondering everyone's thoughts.

Great
Just glad Brian Lamey will not be cheating at this, all ages are legal but he'll prob say he brought a 9 year old like he did this past weekend in louisiana at 250$ dog hunt. Always a fairy tale

can yall go into a little more detail about this event please. im interested to know more about the 9 year super hound. his stories are always so interesting

Full Hunt it is a full hunt . All numbers is out .

Who all will donate to the big creek bunch. They will win... They have this pen rapped up. They will have judges there. How luckey can you get. The top gun champ, stood at the gate for 30 minutes the 2nd day and just so happened they wasn't a judge around. Really????

Tommy Tommy always crying to mommy, your dogs are always to old they all come from that alien lamey guy down the road!Even though your from the south you cant back up your mouth! Bring them Julys on to Purvis, don't be chicken **** and get to nervous! But if you do all is well, just call daddy Quinton he will have one for sale! Happy Hunting from Smoking **** kennels!

Do the dogs get probed to . LMMFAO

1 2