Crying Range All Age Shoot Out !!!!

All Age Shoot Out November 21st

Run 5 hours CRHA Hunt

Entry fee $125.00 per dog

Payback $100.00 per dog. 1 place per 10 dogs entered

Book opens October 11th

Call Tic @ 985-507-7403

Re: Crying Range All Age Shoot Out !!!!

I bet chad blows this hunt out with same pups he tore yall a$$ up with this year

You **** right sooooo y'all better hope I have to work!!! Lol Holla Back!!!!!!

Come on wit it!!! Hohohohoholla!!!!

All you local guys better get all the practice you can before we get there because from what we hearing you guys will need it.
Give us a run down on who going to show up or who going to get cold feet an back out

Where is this pen I heard someone talking about it this past weekend they give a crying rag out to the loser that's funny I am thinking of making a trip what have I got to lose I still get a rag lol good hunting

Pen is located in Robert , La. , about 4 miles north of I-12 at Robert exit (47) , La. Hwy. 445. THIS IS TIC STCYR AND JIMMY EASTMAN PEN . RUNNING HAS BEEN EXCELLENT !

Yea what a good bunch people mr Eastman an his wife we met them here at our running grounds going see if we can come run with y'all See y'all soon I hope from the fla bunch

I noticed both owners ran in the last hunt, Tic or you or Jimmy running in this hunt?

Hello Mr Wondering,
Hate to see you stay up so late WONDERING about stuff like that this but you shouldn't. NO WE WILL NOT BE RUNNING IN THIS HUNT OR ANY OTHER HUNT HELD AT OUR PEN. I know I don't have to explain anything to you since you don't have a name, but the last hunt was a BUDDY HUNT that's the only reason we ran.

Now Mr Wondering that I answered your question why do you answer mine?? Why you cant use your name ?? I know you not gonna answer that because cowards never do, but anyway I will write you down for some numbers but I think you already have some an they are under your an its not Mr Wondering .... Go Figure !!!!

Thanks Tic

Tic you guy's go ahead and run your dogs. The Only people that worry about things like home field advantage is the ones looking for a excuse to getting whooped.Never been to a hunt yet, that someone didn't have it. I'm coming a long ways and I want to get beat by the best.!!

IT DON'T MATTER WHERE YOU RUN AT,THERE ARE ALWAYS LOCALS THAT ARE HARD TO DEAL WITH.EVERY HUNT HAS LOCALS AS ADAM WAS SAYING!TIC & CLEVE & ALL THE PEOPLE THEY HUNT WITH ARE GOOD HONEST FOLKS & LIKE TO SEE THE BEST DOG THAT DAY WIN!COME ON & ENJOY YOURSELF AT THE HUNT!

Holla Back!!!

Thanks Adam & Brandon. In my 8 years of operating this pen an holding over 20 events in it the Buddy Hunt was the first one we ever ran in an it will be the last. Arrogant as it my sounds I don't want to be known as the guy that only places dogs in his own pen even though I don't run as much there as it may seem.
I Encourage anyone that's looking to Run hard in 300 acres for 5 hours to get them a number an come join a great group of houndsman & hounds. Few things I can say you will get when you come to one of our hunts
1. Wall 2 Wall running
2. 15 - 20 of Quality Judges ( Just ask around )
3. Some of the best food you can find ( Out pen money not Hinters )
4. Fellowship & Hospitality 2nd to none

For those No Name Junkies we even have a spot for yall so come join the action !!!!

Thanks Tic

Tic don't pay them no attention, every hunt we been to there has been first class and never heard a. Complaint about one. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the hunt

Thanks man...

tic, hope you have a great hunt. I do not have a dog in this race but I know it will be run right. I know you will pride yourself with having the best dog win on that date. best of luck and good hunting.

People knows you gonna do it right tic don't worry about retards

Shaping up to be a good one with over 70 numbers out as of now.....

I don't know how a lot of you guys feel but a man running in his own hunt is not a problem.that would be the ones I would want to out run because then you know what you feeding big creek and tic turd has took my money many of time and them guys put a lot of work in what they love to do so tic run em don't hesitate buddy happy hunting to all

Bench Show will be Friday Evening 11-20-15 @ 7:00pm.

Ok Boys who's the one to beat !

Here my prediction

1st Wondering
2nd Heat
3rd Wondering
4th Heat
5th Heat and wondering tied

LOL - Couldn't resist...

Haaoooooooo!!! Holla Back🙈🙈😜😜😜🍺🍺🍺!!!!! Lol