​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PRAYERS NEEDED FOR HASKELL SPIRES

PLEASE PUT HASKELL ON YOUR PRAYER LIST AGAIN. HE IS VERY VERY SICK. WE ARE STILL HOPING THEY WILL FIND THE CAUSE OF HIS CIRRHOSIS OF THE LIVER.MAY HAVE TO TAKE HIM BACK TO THE HOSPITAL TOMORROW IF HE IS NOT ANY BETTER . HE HAD A UPPER GI LAST FRIDAY AS HIS BLOOD COUNT FELL REALLY LOW AND THEY THINK HE IS LOSING BLOOD SOMEWHERE. IST TEST DIDN'T SHOW ANYTHING SO WAITING ON TEST 2. WE APPRECIATE ALL THE LOVE FROM HIS FOXHUNTERS FRIENDS. WILL TRY TO KEEP YOU POSTED. THANK YOU.

Re: PRAYERS NEEDED FOR HASKELL SPIRES

Carole, we will pray that Haskell and you get good news and he has a speedy recovery

carol, I will pray for my friend daily. he is very special to me and have enjoyed his friendship over the years.

Prayers from Eastman Kennels , MAY GOD BLESS

Carole, prayers from Dry Branch.

Many Prayer form Dickie and Bridgitte Smith. We pray that answers are found soon and healing can begin.

Praying for the two of you!

Sky

Ms Carole tell my Ol Buddy he is in our thoughts daily and my son says to tell him to get well soon . We miss y'all here in Sumrall Ms

Pray for Haskell he is in the hospital in Panama City I went and saw him today he is in one hospital and our other hunting buddy Frankie Beverly is in another hospital across town both are in bad shape but with the help of The Lord they can fully recover please continue to pray for them I will try to give updates on there condition.

Ms. Carol, wondering how Haskell is feeling and how ya'll are doing ?

Thanks for asking. Haskell has his good days & bad. We fight his immonia label daily. When it is high we struggle to make the day but just have to keep going. I am having a cookout for Haskell , Saturday Oct 24th for his birthday. If you are not doing anything come to the house & join us.

Don't know the man personally but have only heard good things about him !! PRAYERS SENT!! Good luck may our God Watch over him

HE'S AN AWESOME HOUNDSMAN & A GREAT MAN.HE HAS PASSED ON SOME OF THE BEST WALKER HOUNDS OUT THERE.HE FORSURE DONE HIS PART IN THE FOX HUNTING WORLD.A TRUE LEGEND IN MY EYE.

Brandon you are right he is a legend and should be in the hall of fame . For years you just about couldn't look at a set of papers without seeing his name . Haskell and Mrs Carole was really good friends to me when they lived here in Sumrall . Them 2 were like grandparents to me . I would give any thing to be able to come to his party this weekend . Mrs Carole please tell him Happy Birthday for me . Love and miss the both of you . BIG CHUCK.

carol, tell haskill hello and happy birthday. wish he was able to hear a good race. tell him old hawk can get it done for about six hours. he has raised some great hounds in his day. wish each of you the best. our prayers go out for both of you.