​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2015 Missouri State

Just a little shout out to all that attended this years Missouri State field trial. Thanks to all who attended and congratulations to all who placed. Hope everyone had a good time. A very special thank you to our sponsors Mid South feeds (Showtime) John Blanton, Specialty Feeds Chuck Haaland, S&R Sporting Goods Howard & Ann Owens (Garmin Alpha Combo) Johnsons Telemetry, Hunters Horn Terry Walker, Phil Lykins (Dog Collars) John Blanton (Puppy Donation) Carl Roy, Thistlehill (Bob & Dorothy Carlson) Rick & Cindy Crone, Earnest J Mosby, Whitey & Brenda Turner, Lykins Kennels, Linda Lykins (for all the hard work and responsible for the 27 judges that attended and recipient of the sportsmanship award, deservingly so) Bill Agnew(MOH) Bob Schnieders, Michael Lykins(Hunt President)and THE AMERICAN FOXHUNTERS ASSOCIATION FOR THE GUN DONATION TO THE FIELD CHAMPION(Ruger American Rifle .308 Win) Congrats Benji Stahl(Stahls Kennels)
Please forgive us if I left anyone out as I do not have the list in front of me at this time.
Again, thanks to all who attended and we hope to see everyone again next year.
The Missouri Board of Directors will strive to make it even better next year.
Happy Hunting!!!

Re: 2015 Missouri State

I thought I would make a list of names and what they each donated so that way, we as hunters can support who supports us!

Mid SOUTH FEEDS Showtime Dog Feed (REP JOHN BLANTON 217-306-4157) 2 TONS OF FEED

Specialty Feeds (REP Chuck Haalaand 901-774-9080) 20 bags of feed

Hi- Standard ( REP Wade ) 618-357-3335 20 BAGS of feed

S & R Sporting Goods (Rep Ann Owens 573-669-5101) Alpha Bundle

Johnson's Telemetry (Rep Debbie Johnson 417-876-5083) 2 Telemetry Collars

Hunters Horn ( 618-625-2711 )

AFHA ( American Fox Hunters Association ) 308 Ruger Rifle
Contact Info Coming Soon!

Support the ones that support us and many other hunts around this country!