​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Results Circle 16 Derby

On behalf of Circle 16 Mr Lennis and I would like to thank everyone who came out to support our hunt. I apologize for my tardiness posting the results but as I stated earlier I forgot my book at the pen. When it became apparent that we wouldn't have a adequate number of judges to properly cover the pen I contacted each hunter and asked for a vote to proceed with the hunt and pair hunters from competing kennels to judge, the vote was unanimous to proceed. The weather was great , the running was fast and furious without a single letdown or bay. I think this was one of the best class of derby age hounds I've seen in a while. I know Mr Lennis and I enjoyed the fellowship and sportsmanship with our fellow hunters. Once again thank you all for supporting Circle 16 and most of all supporting the sport we all love. Results as follows , hunters can fill in your hounds breeding. 1st Hound #11 905pts Big Creek Kennel , 2nd Hound #13 690pts Big Creek Kennel , 3rd Hound #3 685pts Big Creek Kennel , 4th Hound #1 620pts Danny and Cole Thomas , 5th Hound #175 610pts , J.D Speed , 6th Hound #5 600pts Oak Ridge July Kennel , 7th Hound # 62 550pts Danny and Cole Thomas , 8th Hound #33 540pts Rocket Ranch July Kennel , 9th Hound #0 510pts Oak Ridge July Kennel , 10th Hound #511 475pts Free State Kennel. Lennis Goar , Larry Robinson.

Re: Results Circle 16 Derby

I would love to judge every hunt y'all have and did the last 2 but haven't been able to run my old slow hounds not one time since then and was even given a card to run 4 dogs for helping . I think I finally threw the card in the trash. Not trying to be a butt about it just saying why I didn't volunteer to help judge this one .

Re: Results Circle 16 Derby

Congrats Dewayne and Bama looks like y'all really showed out. Congrats to all that place .