​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
World Cup

Ok so why did my post get taken down I asked a simple question yesterday and I now have had a chance to get back on here and its gone???? I will ask it again what is going to happen to the world cup since the next trial that is scheduled to be in that location has canceled due to conditions we cant help?

Re: World Cup

Mr. Tim , I guess someone was offended by something said on a post and decided to do away with it!
It's a very good question you ask and km sure there is a pile of people waiting on an answer of where it will be!
I guess we'll find out when whoever is in charge comes up with their own game plan for their dogs to perform best in what location!!

I am hoping that there is a pen close to where it was supposed to be held to start off with, a lot of us in this area and with in driving distance has already spent a lot of time and money making preparation for hounds to be in the up most shape for this event!
For another matter I thought a hunt of this caliber needed to have the judges approved for them to be able to judge??? If it moves to the other side of the nation just how many "approved" judges will be there?

I agree with D Morris some of us have worked hard keeping the dogs in shape and worked it out with our jobs to make this hunt

The post was taken down by me if you have problem you can call me at 239 805 7465. Be sure to tell me what you like to be called. Tim Paul Wondering or Local. You posting to your own post looks like you got a tea spoon trying to stir a the Little Rock city Lagoon

Next no name post to that IP address will be banned

As far as World Cup last Thirsday Ronnie Norris and myself started getting calls about running conditions for World Cup. Saturday we spoke with Junior Thornberry and he said "If it won't make y'all mad we wish y'all will move World Cup it be better for us". We were glad they were honest with us. We immediately went to
Looking and spoke with numerous people and pen owners. We are
Really close should have answer by tonight. We have tried to do what's best for the
World Cup judges sponsors hunters and everyone involved. We think we will have an answer by tonite.

Thanks for your patience

John Dodson

Reddot you know I don't have a problem posting my name or telling you how I feel ... You also know I could give a fat rats azz if you take all my post down ... HaHa

Thanks Tic