​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Top Gun Champion Big Creek Sam

Congratulations to Sam Dwayne Bama and Hobo on the win!!! Hes been a hell of a hound since day he was started great jobs guys!

Re: Top Gun Champion Big Creek Sam

Congratulations Big Creek

Congrats Sam is a very nice hound!!

Congrats! Nice hound!

whats sams breeding

Congrats to my buddies at Big Creek Kennels

Thanks kelly he had a heck of a momma and daddy thanks John zac sparky and chuck he is off Valentine Ben x top notch holly
Thanks to my friends at top notch knl for letting me get him as a puppy

Congrats to Sam and big creek on the win very good hound

One hell of a dog to in them conditions with some of the best dogs!!
Probably one of the tuffest hunts to finish since the Masters!!
Congrats boys!!!
What's bad is ! Now we have Big Creek in the 3 days!!

Congrats on the win proved a lot of people wrong yall was solid ALL THREE DAYS

Congratulations Big creek

Thanks everyone, Sam is a great dog nice being able to own one of his caliber. Comes from great group of hounds. Greg and everyone there, we had a great time, lots of fellowship and good times with everyone. That's what field trialing is about, seemed as fellow hunters were more proud he won than we were and that makes u feel good. Thanks again

Congrats to Dewayne , Bama , and of course BCK Sam. He is a great hound. He has won from 3 hour sprint to 3 day gut check. That is one fine hound. Job well done.

Congrats Big Creek

Congratulations to Dwayne, Bama Great Job!
Sam has proven himself in every hunt from one to three days. I had the fortune to breed a gip to Sam 18 months ago and that litter of pups, at their age have been the best litter of pups I have ever raised. I won puppy hunts and placed high in many more. Recently I put four in a two day derby and placed 3rd, 7th and 10th. I went to several other puppy hunts where Sam's puppies won. Proven producer.

John

Thanks mr john, I count that a great compliment coming from a man like u that's been in the fox hunting world long as u have an raised an ran as many as u. Thanks again everyone

Would like to thank everyone for the kind words the calls texts and congrats with have recieved about Sam winning the top gun easily the best time I have ever had at a field trial from playing cards with 4 of the craziest funniest people Charlie Griffen Heath Davis and felica and hunter joiner Charlie and his grew did a great job and the judges that where there hustled there but off I don't know how many each judge had for sure but I know Stewart baxley and david smith said they had around 40 something crossing a day for a couple days that's work right there hands off to them I don't know if I have ever had people act as excited as we where to win a hunt but there was s bunch there the high fives and all the hugs make you feel like a big family again congrats to all who placed thanks to James Edwards and Ronnie for having the pen right all year so we can have a place to have field trials thanks to Jase for all the help this weekend and for getting Sam 5th on bench to thanks to bull for showing Hollywood getting him 6th on bench thanks to the mafia you guys are first class congrats to Cade and lance also congrats to Bryan fairly with spur congrats to Cody Znd kermie placing wingnut do belive kermie was first to give me a high five don't know if who's smile was bigger mine or his again thanks to all for the kind words wish my ole buddy rooter would have been home from work but I heard you crowing all the way in picayune ms lol

lets here what sam has placed.and age thanks

We figured Charlie got busy playing cards .

Sam is 3 1/2 years old only been in one 3 day that was this weekend top gun 1st
Puppy hunts
Ole bay 75 pups 3rd
Heads up 1st
Ole bay 5th
Crying range 9th
Terry bryds 2nd
Runt kids 9th
Derby and all age
Crying range 1st
Ole bay all age 4th
Circle 16 derby 2nd
Circle 16 aa 1st
Dairy barn aa 10th
Stud dog pairs hunt crying range 2nd single dog 3rd pairs
Heads up aa 4th
Circle 16 aa 5th
Circle 16 aa 3rd
Ole bay aa 5th
Dairy barn 3rd
Darlington aa 8th
North Holden derby 4th
Circle 16 9th
Picayune 9th
200$ Bart Harper's 8th
Lameys 5th
Darlington 4th
Jenna crha 9th
Christian fox hunters 1st
Millard 5th
Darlington youth hunt 3rd
He missed 4 months of hunting with a broke toe on his front foot

HE WON A HUNT AT DARLINGTON ALSO DIDN'T HE.

That was the Christian fox hunters hunt Brandon

Ten fo.Didnt realize that.He is a heck of a hound.Ive always liked him.

Yes sir I was interested in breeding a jep to sam was needing your phone number if you are breeding him