Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for?

Fast. One day pups. Ready to start. 256 636 4666
Thanks

Re: Looking for?

Mr. H I talked my grand ma . She, I could sell few pups off Babbling Bob & Cold Trailing Susie. I think this what your looking both stand out any hunt. They proven bloodline we @ Slim Shady Kennels. Really feel these young pups will get your named call @ every hunt. Because here in Shade, ALA. it happens a lot.
My dad Slim SR is will know. When things get little slow Babbling Bob can pull one or whole pack to him. These pups will be 1, 3 or 7 day hounds. Please give me a call. I think we may be ken folks. I live 256 zone also.

Your, Buddy

Slim JR.

256 471 3664

Slim Shady Kennels
Shade Alabama

AKA Home of Run Behind Slick @ Stud

Go Nick before you head too LSU

Hello, Slim Jr my kennel mate is Big H. Were interested Big H lives in LA now. But being in 256 area code Yall are most likely are related. I think your cousin use date his cousin Cindy Sue. So all said, we want kin folk deal
Give him a call ASAP.

Slim Jr how much are the pups and how old has Babbling Bob ever did a 3 day

Thanks for all the
calls pups sold

Why do you want to mess with the Big H he slowly getting the Alabama out of him. He just looking for some pups. As for as his buddy Rabbit everybody know he don't play with the puppy hunting game.

I know Slim Jr. is not from Alabama. We actually learned to spell and write in complete sentences.

Big H

Mr H We enjoyed your visit this morning. I wish you well with Babbling Bob offspring. Have a safe trip back too the preserve can't wait till we run. Me, grandma and dad. Will mis you and the pups be safe
buddy your cool dude and true houndsman.sincerely slim Jr

I heard you brought Babbling Bob for breeding. If so how much is the stud fee.And what his booking availability. Please confirm. Thanks & Happy Hunting

My valid post has turned sour. Mr. Bundrum, could you please delete?

Thanks,

Jeremy Hancock
Big H

Big H. Give me a call. I'm gonna be selling pups soon. (985) 969- 6680

Big H I have some September 14 2015 pups that I'm a sell a couple of off Prevosts Ammo X Top Notch Freckles they have had 2 shots and wormed regular $175.00 each 1 brindle & white gyp 1 red male 1 brindle &white male or if you buy all 3 $450.00 thanks 985-969-7944