​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2016 Perry County Hunt Jan 28th, 29th, 30th

Our annual 2 day hunt will be January 2016 28th, 29th, 30th derby/all-age at Buckville, Ar on the outside. Run Friday and Saturday and Bench Show Friday night. Entry Fee $10.00 and no membership. Tommy Oliver is the MOH and Paul Wright computer operator and will do our best to have as many judges as possible and several confirmed already coming. Giving away 2 tons of showtime feed to the winners and a set of nice plaques as well. This will be a master gtp 5 min intervals and count for leaderboard points. Will start giving out numbers Jan 1st NOT BEFORE SO DON'T CALL WANTING NUMBERS BEFORE THEN call 501-289-1201 for numbers Jan 1st at 5pm. Also you can call reserve cabins at the girl scout camp and the A-frame house is rented for the judges. Thanks and hope to see yall there!

Re: 2016 Perry County Hunt Jan 28th, 29th, 30th

Only request is don't let some certain people have #1 #7 and #111 and show they dogs on the bench and leave and go back to Hope without casting the second day

It's first come first serve numbers. 1 single digit per person until they run out. If you have a problem with a man call him and don't comment negative things on this post. We hope to have a good time as always.

who has the heat

From what I hear from the boys that deer hunt there they have had some sure enough good running from coyotes, fox and deer. Should be a great hunt!

caskey&holler will dominate this one.

Holla is out To slow coming on 👈bank own it. 😛. Caskey may be in. Powell always coming on Lil skinny always puts it On you grown men. Ha ha. Jerry h will be there if his collars are working Frankie Mullins has his 3 bleep bleeps ready. It gonna be really good. !!!❗️

I heard the South arkansas guys talking some major crap about how there gonna take it home this year. But I doubt that, local guys said come get some!

I heard that run - n - wild coming but not got anything for the local boys

Boys it should be a good one. Hopefully no freezing temps and the lake is high. It's not to far off so let's hear your picks. My picks based of the last hunt would be
Fat Boys Kennel
Tom and Bubba
Johnny Bratton and some more locals

I expect it to be a knock down drag out hunt for 2 days. Just be ready for it

Is this an 8 Hour, 7 hour hunt?

2-5 hour days

Does anyone have contact info on renting cabins?

It's getting close who is it going to be the winner

Not you otherwise you wouldn't be asking 😂😂😂

Cabin rental # 501-767-8187

John I will place a dog I got my dogs ready for you lol

Well I didn't know poodles run coyotes and deer. Maybe you can get a real hound one of these days. Cant wait for this hunt to happen to see them long faces when they get smoked!

Call after 5pm not before. Thanks

Already have out 280 numbers. Shaping up to be a good one see yall there.

Coming to kick azz and take names

Kick tall you better bring a step latter & wear name tag on your shirt gonna be only way you get noticed as there some real deer hounds coming out of central Louisiana up there that gonna put all them swamp donkeys across that lake when they put them in the wind up there 😄😄

That's funny as hell

Got 142 Derby out and 153 all age numbers out so far

Have over 300 numbers out now. Turning out to be a very tuff hunt to win fellows! If you need numbers call. Thanks

A lot of talk coming from the boys in southwest arkansas about how there gonna dominate because there bringing 10-20 head of dogs a piece. Howard County coming to slap around fat boys kennel and homegrown. Will Kevin Smart have anything to get his name called or will the fat boys blow em away with all that hot air they put out??? What about the locals like David rowton he always got soemthing to say with his mouth or how about hog wild kennels haven't heard anything from them boys in a while. Will the Waldron bunch show up to this show down or will they run scared as usual??? I guess only time will tell. Heard the kidd wasn't coming because he'd have to cast his show dogs both days. I heard the boys from northe Louisiana are coming to take back buckvile!

why did u leave skinny out? hmmm

Doesn't matter if he comes, you gotta have something to get your name called. I wonder about the perry county bunch if they can win it again. You never know about Tom and bubba if they gonna place or not. But all I can tell you is that I can't wait for it to get here.

All I know it anybody game up there u can have the best dogs in the world and get them out on them point and never get score but RUN-N - wild will be there I'm coming to enjoy myself and and be with my freinds and to enjoy the sound of hundreds of dogs turn loose and making the woods come alive

I am Skinny dummy....

Know 2 I'm on the perry county board and been working to get the master of hounds, computer operator and getting judges and working on getting the 2 tons of feed were giving away. Also working on our derby series hunts we've been having with no complaints. So why would I talk negative about the hunt on this site??? But like you other no name cowards here's my number if you gotta a problem 501-289-0555 but like always wanna run that mouth but won't confront anybody about your problem! So yall have a nice night!

I haven't been in this website for quiet some time just due to all the crap that is stirred. I recently get calls about something "that I said" and I got weak and looked myself. This bull crap is not drawing ppl to our hunts, but running them away. It is me anyways. Before we post negative stuff let's think about the other ppl involved. Ok, so ur not a bubba or tom fan or for that matter anyone involved in the Perry county. Do you want to help with this hunt? More than likely ur answer is No, but u want to run ur hounds in a honest hunt and let the best dog win. We all get aggravated with each other, but to publically go after a club..... Let's go hunting and let the best hound win . For us losers, let's try to beat them the next time , but in the meantime let's not bad mouth the people that take the time and headache to help and get bashed.

Appreciate John Eric some people don't understand what it takes to plan for multiple hunts at once but wanna run that mouth. We also have 349 numbers so I guess a few people like the perry county hunt!

(WOW). We will have a hunt january28. If you don't want to come or If you think there is some funny business going on We don't care. Stay home, as far as cheating. This is probably the most honest hunt out there because ,winning is not important to us. However, Being around good friends that we don't get to see but once a year, is important to us. now, the gyp that won the all age last year her name is ( sparkle ). She has placed in several no name field trials ,She is a winner .....there is nothing you can do about winners ..........:She was the best dog in the hunt that day. That is what everybody wants Isnt it ?? the best dog to win the hunt ????As far as the judges (((we will bring them. )))Unless you want us to leave them and Have 4 or 5 blind judges covering 350 hounds and 20,000 acres. Come on :( WE WILL AlSO Be Raffling Off A 22 MAGNUM. And have 2 pallets of dog food for the winners. And throphys. Hope it all works out where everybody can be there Good luck !!!!!

We have nearly 370 numbers out. Call if your still needing numbers

btt

This hunt is also a Missouri Governors Cup qualifying hunt. Shaping up to be a good one. Were hoping to have a good amount of judges both days if all show up. Thanks

We have in the derby 200 in the all age 180 looking good

Sorry my mistake 180 derbies 200 all age

Btt going to be a good one

The gun that we will be raffling is a RUGER 10-22. Wood stock! !!! Hope to see everybody there. Looks like the weather is going to hold out for us. Don't forget that we will have 2 pallets of SHOWTIME DOG FEED to be given to the winners !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [

wHO GOIN TO WIN THIS HUNT I SAY DAVID ROWTON OR SKINNY. DONT COUNT OUT SAM AND PREACHER BRATTON .THE FAT BOYS BUNCH WILL HAVE THERE JUDGES FIR SURE. BIG BO HAS BEEN RUNNING ALOT UP HERE. TOM POWELLL BUT HE CANT WIN CAUSE HE MEMBER OF PERY COUNTY. LITTLE GARY FROM WALDRON IS READY. CECIL BE A CONTENDER . HOWARD COUNTY WILL WANT THERE PIECE. NOLES ALWAYS PLACES A DOG.THE TRAIN. PETE. LIGHTEN ABD THATS JUST NAMIN A FEW. LETS HAVE FUN NEXT WEEK

RUGER. 10-22!!!!

Guys it's 4 days till the hunt and it's been pretty quite on the hack road since deer season went out. Who's it gonna be? A local show or out of towners gonna take this one? Let's here them predictions

If your not coming or using all of your numbers call and turn them in. We have close to 400 numbers out. Thanks and have a good day

Who's it gonna be guys? I wanna see a top 10 prediction.

Fat boys
Bratton
Cecil
Tom and Bubba
Noles
Waldron boys
Howard County
Homegrown
Other LA boys
Perry county guys

Ronnie Powell