​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Outside Field Trial 2-27-2016 Mill Creek Hunting Club

Outside Field Trial 2-27-2016 Mill Creek Hunting Club

Mill Creek Hunting Club in Perry County MS will be hosting its 8th annual Outside hunt on February 27, 2016. Entry fee will be $35.00 per Dog and will run for 3 hours. The Coyotes and Fox will be fed up well at the cast site and the past 7 years there has been wall to wall running and Plenty of judges provided and Mr. Jerry Elliot,(aka Lucky) will be our Master of Hounds. There will also be plenty of food for everyone. We will be giving away 50% of the money after expenses along with nice trophies and Dog Feed for the top 10. Will also give feed for 11-20th place. The number book will not be open until sometime after Christmas due to everyone being busy for the holidays. There will be more information posted at a later date to let you know who and when the numbers will be given out. Hope to see everyone again this year for good food and fellowship!

Thanks,
MCHC

Re: Outside Field Trial 2-27-2016 Mill Creek Hunting Club

Can't wait

I'll come try my luck to this out side hunt

This is the daddy of em all can't wait first class hunt

Thanks you guys! We hope to make this years hunt even better than the years past! We really do appreciate everyone's support.

Btt

The number book is now open so you can call Rev. Shane Giadrosich (preacher) and get your numbers. You can call or text him at 601-689-1053. If he doesn't answer, leave him a message and he will call you back. He doesn't get on here so you will have to call or text him. Thanks!

BTT

Btt

Btt

Who will it be this year? Will Scott come out of retirement for this one? Will Brad Talley ever win another outside hunt? What about Jase Gatewood? Never mind he only wins his on hunts. Big Chuck or Tiny got anything?? How about the big bad Rosco will he even show up? Will Jordan Green make a 2 time run at it again this year? Its a fine hunt to be at. Great people and a great place to run. See you all there!!!!

Well don't worry about me this yr. l have sold every deer dog l had, now l got to start over, but keep this in mind. The ones l sold will b there I'm sure. Good luck to all and happy hunting.

I'm like Scott I ant got much any more but I do have a little something in the works. Enjoyed it last year it should be just as good this year.

Jourdan u know u got some that are turbo charged!!!will smoke a deer in a hurry!!! Average 14 mph on outside on a doe !!! Her hoofs got wore down half inch in three hours!!!

HA HA HA HA Now that's funny I don't even own or run with a gps system lol. But she will be as ready as every other one there. God Bless.

It has been herd that the master Paul West will be coming to put it on the Rosco and south ms hounds. He has already done come ran in mill creek club and beat every dog there for 2 straight days. So you better have them running right.

His got pulled over for doing 40
Mph in a 30 mph zone on hwy 42 plus was in wrong lane! Lol

If Paul comes them perry county boys will have to regroup cause there dogs can not run with that heat that Paul has. He proved that the other day when he was there. They got smoked. The Mill Creek club always does a great job with the hunt. Yall bring them perry county in bred hounds back to see if they can hang with real deer dogs.

Must of not seen some of the races a few others saw, several there had no problem running with him, but more the merrier, call it an invitation!!

Maybe bunny creek Sam will show up
Plenty roads only three hours but the judges will have to be hand picked lol

Btt

Btt

I've tried to contact Rev Shane a few times over the last 2 days but can't seem to get in touch, we need 3 numbers please but wanna see what's available .. What's the best time to contact rev??

Shaping up to be another Good Hunt this year! There are already well over 100 numbers out, There has been a very nice set of trophies ordered for the Top 10, and 20 sacks of dog feed donated for the top 20. The game is being well fed at the cast site and over 20 judges have been confirmed! There will be plenty of sausage and red hot's ready before cast and some of Wayne Byrd's barbecue chicken for lunch! If you haven't got numbers for this one please call Rev. Shane Giadrosich at 601-689-1053 and get some and come enjoy some good running, food and fellowship! There will also be club members that will stay and help get all the dogs caught up after the hunt. Hope to see everyone soon!

Btt

BTT

One week away. Who will be hard to beat? It's really anyone's hunt. But here is my top picks no order.
Tim Woods
Brad Talley
Jourdan Green
Bradley Mcswain
Aaron Best
That's just a few that are always hard to beat outside. There's a lot of good hounds going to be there. If Paul West shows up he will be hard to deal with to. There's always a ton of food cooked and is always good and clean fellowship. Can not wait till next weekend.

There are over 150 numbers out so far so its gonna be a good one! If anyone has any numbers that your not going to use please call and turn them in. Game is well fed, the weather is going to be nice so it should make for some good running and as always, there will be plenty of good food and fellowship! Hope to see everyone Saturday!

Herd that Paul is on his way with a box full of fire. Better have them ready to run boys. Going to be a heart stopping 3 hours.

It's going to be a show down that is a fact. Paul not coming to play patty cake. He coming to take 1st - 5th if not more. Better dig deep tonight with the pre game pep talk. It's going to be an all out war.

Top 5 ?

Boys keep in mind this is not a pen hunt!! We'll see who can handle their hounds tomorrow. Can't wait gonna be a show down but not that easy for the ole boy!! Can't wait gonna be a good one and we gonna have a good time for sure!!

TOP 3 HERCULES, HERCULES, HERCULES[:)

What time is cast??