​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy hunt crha

2 class Puppy hunt February 6th at blew-By-u fox pen it will be ran under crha rules old class April and after young class June and after $50 per pup payback $30 we will run 3 hours call me for numbers or booking pen thanks 985-969-7944 God bless !!

Re: Puppy hunt crha

Bbt

Where is the pen located

Natalbany la about 10 minutes north of Hammond la

Travis, please call me, at your convience

The pen will be open for puppies that make the hunt the next few Friday mornings cast at 7:00 am staring 1-15-16 through 1-30-16 call and let me kno your going thanks 985-969-7944

bbt

BBT

Btt

Who bringing the heat??

Btt

there going to be some cheating over there in the morning buy colyell

Sam I don't kno you from Adam and then again maybe I do but if I could figure out who you are we would have a good heart to heart this is my first hunt in the pen and I'd like a successful one so there fore if you ain't got nothing good to say keep your smart comments to yourself I'd appreciate it cause this will be as straight up as you could get always take a smart butt of the bunch to try and ruin something . I will make you a promise if all this type of talk starts every time I put on a hunt there will be No more field trials in this pen as long as I own it that's the reason I sold this pen once before so I'm here for me and the hunters so please don't ruin if for everyone thanks !!!