​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Benefit hunt for Floyd joiner

We will be having a benefit hunt for Floyd E. Joiner at the Darlington Fox Pen on January 30th 2016. The hunt is to help with medical expenses due to his battle with cancer. It will be an all age 4 hour hunt. Entry fee will be $40.00 a dog. We will have prizes for the top 10 and will have a auction and raffle before the awards. Any donations would be greatly appreciated.  I will start giving out numbers tommorrow, January 14th. Thanks in advance.
(985) 969-1474

Re: Benefit hunt for Floyd joiner

Btt

How many numbers are out

Hunter we will be praying for a recovery, hate to hear this type of news. Hoping for a great turnout for you guys with the hunt. The South MS bunch always enjoyed Floyd's crazy behind.

Thanks bird I'll let him know and it should be a great hunt we have 90 numbers out as of now.
With plenty of stuff to auction off and will be plenty of good food mr Kevin Rodgers is cooking for the hunt.

Hunter, I will be at work. Send me an address so I can send something. I will keep the Joiners in my prayers.

We have 120 numbers out as of now should be a great hunt . We have a bunch of stuff to raffle and auction off just a few
Chainsaws
Yeti cooler
Alpha collar
Shotguns
270 rifle
Dog food
Dog running
Stud fees
Paint table
Fiber glass crawfish table
And much more can't wait tell sat to listen to some dogs run and have a good time with good friends and family thanks in advance.

Who won hunt and who won items and stud fees?

I'm posting the results tonight thanks