​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
American idol

Did a local from Nashville make it? Fox hunter by chance ?

Re: American idol

yes

A fox Hunter from Arkansas made it

What's the name of his kennel? Or family name I missed that part.

He did a Great job on camera with those hounds & his singing. Looks like a very respectful young man. Me as a foxhunter am very proud to have him on there!!!
Good luck

We just got back from his watch party, his name is Ethan Kuntz, he lives outside Nashville, Arkansas. He got the golden ticket and moves onto the Hollywood stage. It showed he and his dad's dogs . Good showing little E! You won't find a better well manored, respectvile young man than Ethan. Super proud of you!! Keep it up!

Ethan is no stranger to a field trial. I know he won jr national at least twice and been on cover of hunters horn. Way to go u made us proud!!!!! Your only problem is you have to hunt with skinny and moonlight. Lol

Ethan is one of the best mannered young men you will ever meet!! Says a lot about his raising!! I wish him the best of luck in his future events

When my niece made it to the top 12, it was very exciting following her every week as she progressed. I haven't watched the show for a long time but now that a fellow fox hunter is envolved I will start again. I don't know how far along you are Ethan but I will start rooting for you. Good luck!!!!

Thanks for all the kind words and support through this experience. It is truly amazing how the fraternity of fox hunters standby and support each other even if they have never met or know each other. I will do my best to represent and make us proud. Thanks again for all the calls and support. Hope yall are havin some good hunting. Ethan (lil skinny) Kuntz.

lil skinny is one of the best young hunters out there. Polite respectful and willing to help anyone he has helped my girls a bunch of times showing or loaning them something to show . He will go far in life and I hope all the way in American idol good luck lil buddy. He is what we hope our kids grow into as they reach adulthood.

Way to go Ethan, we watch both weeks for you and Faith taped it. You did well now we expect a concert at the Jr. this year.

Just watched it on utube Hounds on TV. Way to go kid. Good job!!

Way to Go Ethan Hope You win it all lil buddy!

Will he be on again tonight??